Windows 10: Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

Discus and support Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? Or do I have to manually change it myself?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yangyangyang1, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? Or do I have to manually change it myself?

:)

yangyangyang1, Mar 29, 2023
  2. robwill52 Win User

battery in power saver mode

how do i charge my battery to 100% comp is in power saver mode

robwill52, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Philip600 Win User
    Power Mode (Battery Saver)

When battery saver is enabled, what it does is to locate every power intensive activities, wich includes gps, wifi, auto-syncing and every other activities that runs in the background then switch it off, unless you prompt it not to.

In addition to this, the application reduces the amount of light, emitted from the screen, this is a very important step as the the screen light consumes more power, compared to any other application, the application further closes every app that are considered
    not important, including browsers, and until you put these apps into use, it will remain dormant.

In this way, the system is able to prolong the life of the battery.

The longetivity of your battery, when using battery saver depends on how power intensive the application you are using is, but no matter how power intensive it is, considering the system is new, you should be saving at least, an extra 30 minute.

I hope this helps.

Philip600, Mar 29, 2023
  4. ShCode Win User

Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

Battery Saver and Power saving

Should i change power slide to better performance or best performance while gaming ? if i am not wrong, power saver on windows 7 reduced cpu speed and it was bad for games. BUT new power slide mode (battery saver, better battery, etc.) affects to computer
    speed or game performance or it just close background apps ?

ShCode, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

1. Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? - Similar Threads - Does power mode

2. BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD only WHEN USING Best Power efficiency mode: My laptop is an Asus TUF A15—Ryzen 7 CPU, 16GB RAM, rtx 3050TI card. I was having non-stop BSOD and reinstalled Windows a few times windows 11 Home Last time I didn't install the ROG Armory crate. Now I do not get BSOD when my laptop is plugged in. Unless I use Best Power...
  3. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?: why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode every time i pluge in for charging my laptop i choose it to balanced but it automatically changes in to power efficiency mode....
  4. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?: why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode every time i pluge in for charging my laptop i choose it to balanced but it automatically changes in to power efficiency mode....
  5. why my power mode changes into power efficiency mode automatically?

6. Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?: Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? Or do I have to manually change it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-power-mode-change-to-best-power-efficiency/d80fc87e-70b3-4c96-8167-e8b0ced2f8f2
  7. Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.: Hello. Most of the time I use my laptop for browsing and PDF reading and these activities doesn't require much performance so most of the time my power mode is set to power saving mode. But int the power mode there is another option which is " Best power efficiency ". So, in...
  8. Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.

Best power efficiency VS power saving mode.: Hello. Most of the time I use my laptop for browsing and PDF reading and these activities doesn't require much performance so most of the time my power mode is set to power saving mode. But int the power mode there is another option which is " Best power efficiency ". So, in...
  9. Power Mode Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Mode Battery Saver: I wanted to know little deep about how battery saver option works and how much energy it saves within an hour considering the laptop is brand new. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-mode-battery-saver/a2c0a78b-544f-45fa-84c9-eca023caaf35
  10. Battery Saver and Power saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver and Power saving: Should i change power slide to better performance or best performance while gaming ? if i am not wrong, power saver on windows 7 reduced cpu speed and it was bad for games. BUT new power slide mode (battery saver, better battery, etc.) affects to computer speed or game...