Windows 10: Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

Discus and support Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro. Brought a new HP Spectre X360 EA0077TU which comes with Pre Installed Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AadhavanGuru, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro. Brought a new HP Spectre X360 EA0077TU which comes with Pre Installed Windows 10 Professional OS, I had a big Question does it get update for Windows 11 Professional OS in Free of Cost

:)

AadhavanGuru, Apr 5, 2022

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro :)

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Caring1 Win User

Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

1. Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Does Pre Installed

2. Windows 10 Pro update to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro update to Windows 11 Pro: I bought a new laptop and I received Laptop with operating system Windows 10 Pro but I was expecting Windows 11 Pro as described on their webside/Laptop specification, can you please tell me if there is any change to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro for free ?Please see below...
  3. Windows 10 Pro update to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro update to Windows 11 Pro: I bought a new laptop and I received Laptop with operating system Windows 10 Pro but I was expecting Windows 11 Pro as described on their webside/Laptop specification, can you please tell me if there is any change to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro for free ?Please see below...
  4. Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro: Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro. Brought a new HP Spectre X360 EA0077TU which comes with Pre Installed Windows 10 Professional OS, I had a big Question does it get update for Windows 11 Professional OS in Free of Cost...
  5. Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro: Does Pre Installed Windows 10 Pro OS can get update to Windows 11 Pro. Brought a new HP Spectre X360 EA0077TU which comes with Pre Installed Windows 10 Professional OS, I had a big Question does it get update for Windows 11 Professional OS in Free of Cost...
  6. I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro: Hello,Windows 10 pro came pre-installed on my computer, but I have been unable to activate it. The error code says "We can't activate Windows because we are not connected to your organization's activation server". The problem is, I don't have an organization and it has not...
  7. Pre install windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre install windows 10 pro: Hello Microsoft,I hope all is well with you all today!My company has some laptops that does not have windows 10 pro pre installed, its just regular windows 10. Is there way to pre install windows 10 without creating a local account before we hand laptops out to employees?...
  8. Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro: I have a new laptop pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro (and other software). I want to perform various housekeeping steps (pristine image backup, recovery USB key creation, security software installation, etc.) before connecting to the Internet for security reasons. (No domain...
  9. Windows 10 pro pre installed

Windows 10 pro pre installed: I want to double my ram from 8g to 16g will this cause a loss of my product key? Actually what modifications can i make without loosing the key? I have lost my key several times in the past on earlier versions of windows....
  10. Change the language for pre-installed Windows 10 Pro

Change the language for pre-installed Windows 10 Pro: Hello Support, I have a Thinkpad laptop with a German version of Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Originally the laptop had Windows 8 (and a license key for it in the BIOS) and this was updated by the seller. What I want to do is change this installed Windows 10 Pro to...