Windows 10: Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed

Discus and support Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Will my friends on there Xbox consoles see the videos I'm recording using the Game Bar that's built in Windows 10? I remember seeing my friend's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HumbleFundle, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed

Will my friends on there Xbox consoles see the videos I'm recording using the Game Bar that's built in Windows 10? I remember seeing my friend's Monster Hunter footage in my feed, which had me curious.

submitted by /u/HumbleFundle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HumbleFundle, Apr 16, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed

1. Does recording using Windows Game Bar share the footage to my friend's Xbox activity feed - Similar Threads - Does recording using

2. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: So the windows key on my keyboard just stopped working. Reasons unknown, is there any way to change the game bar recording shortcut to not be Win+G because that is like the only time I use it....
  3. Xbox Game Bar not recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  4. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  5. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  6. Recording Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Xbox Game Bar: [IMG]A month ago i was recording videos and when i preview the videos i get the video smaller with a large black area on the video. The videos used to be full sized and now aren't has the settings changed or is it the way i record for game only...
  7. XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX GAME BAR RECORDINGS: Hello, a couple days ago I've been able to use to the game bar without any problems. I have recorded game play and the recordings were saved onto my computer in its true resolution 1920x1080. Now whenever I record my game play the recordings are saved with a weird resolution....
  8. Windows Game Bar records my friends audio from discord but it does not record mine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar records my friends audio from discord but it does not record mine.: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Unable to record game footage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to record game footage: I recently switched to a new computer, and I tried recording game footage from the game bar, but it said that my system is unable to do that. Is there some work-around I can use to record footage? submitted by /u/Starman_64 [link] [comments]...
  10. Recording Game Footage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Game Footage: Using W10 and I am really impressed with it so far. The issue I am having is that I have tried using my normal recording software which is Xsplit but it wont record, neither will Fraps, any help on this would be appreciated, thanks in advance. 4284