Windows 10: Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?

Discus and support Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to be able to use my desktop outside of my home via a remote connection. I am currently using external hardware to turn on my PC via Wake on... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sugowa, May 10, 2023.

1. Sugowa Win User

Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?

I want to be able to use my desktop outside of my home via a remote connection. I am currently using external hardware to turn on my PC via Wake on LAN, so I was wondering if I could use the remote desktop available with Windows 10 Pro to get past the start screen and sign in

:)

Sugowa, May 10, 2023

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, May 10, 2023
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Remote Desktop limit to 2 screens?

Is it possible to limit Remote Desktop in Windows 10 to only use 2 out of 3 screens connected to a pc?

Remote Desktop is to a Windows 2012 Server.

puma99dk|, May 10, 2023
  4. Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?

remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 10, 2023
Thema:

Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?

1. Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Does remote desktop

2. My desktop won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My desktop won't let me log in: I had my pc for about 2 years now but this is the first time I'm facing an issue like this. When I turn on my desktop, it keeps loading for ages and when it finally starts, it won't let me log in at all. Whenever I enter my pin, it says something like 'credentials couldn't be...
  3. My desktop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't let me log in: I had my pc for about 2 years now but this is the first time I'm facing an issue like this. When I turn on my desktop, it keeps loading for ages and when it finally starts, it won't let me log in at all. Whenever I enter my pin, it says something like 'credentials couldn't be...
  4. My desktop won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?: I want to be able to use my desktop outside of my home via a remote connection. I am currently using external hardware to turn on my PC via Wake on LAN, so I was wondering if I could use the remote desktop available with Windows 10 Pro to get past the start screen and sign in...
  6. Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?

Does remote desktop let me sign into my desktop when I turn on my PC in Windows 10?: I want to be able to use my desktop outside of my home via a remote connection. I am currently using external hardware to turn on my PC via Wake on LAN, so I was wondering if I could use the remote desktop available with Windows 10 Pro to get past the start screen and sign in...
  7. None of my credentials will let me connect to my remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my credentials will let me connect to my remote desktop connection.: I've seen a few things around this; but no answers that seem to fix it? I set up the remote desktop on my Win 10 Pro desktop and added myself as a user to be able to access the desktop remotely. But whenever I try to remote in from my desktop is says the credentials aren't...
  8. None of my credentials will let me connect to my remote desktop connection.

None of my credentials will let me connect to my remote desktop connection.: I've seen a few things around this; but no answers that seem to fix it? I set up the remote desktop on my Win 10 Pro desktop and added myself as a user to be able to access the desktop remotely. But whenever I try to remote in from my desktop is says the credentials aren't...
  9. None of my credentials will let me connect to my remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Desktop not letting me sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop not letting me sign in.: I am a complete novice using Windows 10.I switch on the pc. the Welcome logo is there then a dark blue screen appears and nothing happens.If I CAD to switch user, my wife and I have accounts on the same machine, we can access her part. The pages open and we can access her...