Windows 10: Does reseting my laptop removes my onedrive?

Discus and support Does reseting my laptop removes my onedrive? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does reseting my laptop removes my onedrive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syndicate., Sep 6, 2021.

1. Does reseting my laptop removes my onedrive?

Does reseting my laptop removes my onedrive?

:)

Syndicate., Sep 6, 2021
  2. tfwul Win User

OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Sep 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 6, 2021
  4. gasman34 Win User

'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' - Reset OneDrive

I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes.

I have tried the following as suggested on these forums:

I’d suggest you to reset OneDrive and check if the dialogue pops up. To reset OneDrive:

1. Press Windows key + R together to open Run.
    2. Type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset and press OK. A Command window may appear briefly.
    3. Click on Start icon, and type OneDrive and press Enter to manually launch OneDrive

When i press ok i get an error message saying "windows cannot find... make sure you type the name correctly and then try again".

I really appreciate any help. This thing is driving me crazy.

***Original Title: dialog box pop up***

gasman34, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Does reseting my laptop removes my onedrive? - Similar Threads - Does reseting laptop

2. Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?: Hello, I'm on windows 11 and a few days ago it had an update, after updating my laptop every time I log in my screen goes black so after searching solutions up i decided to uninstall the latest feature update and it gave me more problems. I can't type on the search bar, apps...
  3. Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?: Hello, I'm on windows 11 and a few days ago it had an update, after updating my laptop every time I log in my screen goes black so after searching solutions up i decided to uninstall the latest feature update and it gave me more problems. I can't type on the search bar, apps...
  4. Does resetting my laptop will reinsatall all my network drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting my laptop will reinsatall all my network drivers?: Because for some reason all my network drivers are gone and I cannot connect to any internet connection.I've been trying to fix it for about 2 weeks now and I just gave up on trying to fix it since I couldn't figure out on what to do....
  5. Does resetting my laptop will reinsatall all my network drivers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does resetting my laptop will reinsatall all my network drivers?: Because for some reason all my network drivers are gone and I cannot connect to any internet connection.I've been trying to fix it for about 2 weeks now and I just gave up on trying to fix it since I couldn't figure out on what to do....
  6. Does resetting my PC remove my driver on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does resetting my PC remove my driver on Windows 10: Does resetting my PC remove my driver on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-resetting-my-pc-remove-my-driver-on-windows/f760908d-26b4-4351-a706-eda8fe99006d
  7. Does resetting my PC remove my driver on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting my PC remove my driver on Windows 10: Does resetting my PC remove my driver on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-resetting-my-pc-remove-my-driver-on-windows/f760908d-26b4-4351-a706-eda8fe99006d
  8. Does resetting my PC remove my driver on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. OneDrive removes my folders!!

OneDrive removes my folders!!: Hi; I noticed that Onedrive on Win 10 sync all my Desktop and Documents. So I go to setting and remove those folders from syncing, but both of them gone, they are available just online, if I restore them there was a red cross on OneDrive that there were files do not sync....
  10. Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?

Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?: I want to reset my laptop. I have files on the OneDrive folder on it, which are synced to the Cloud and to my desktop. I've noticed hat, as expected, if I delete a file on the laptop's OneDrive folder, it also disappears from the corresponding desktop's OneDrive folder. Based...