Windows 10: Does resetting my Windows 10 PC permanently get rid of pre-installed (and 3rd party, web...

Discus and support Does resetting my Windows 10 PC permanently get rid of pre-installed (and 3rd party, web... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To whoever's reading this... I'm running Windows 10 (not the latest one) on a HP laptop. Programs such as HP Support Assistant, HP Orbit and more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fahmid Chowdhury, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Does resetting my Windows 10 PC permanently get rid of pre-installed (and 3rd party, web...

To whoever's reading this...

I'm running Windows 10 (not the latest one) on a HP laptop. Programs such as HP Support Assistant, HP Orbit and more came with the laptop. I've also got stuff from the Microsoft Store. I'm not going to be mad if they're uninstalled because I can just get them back.

What IS a worry is web-installed things. Take Chrome, Blender and the Microsoft Office stuff. I'm really hoping I don't lose these.

My biggest fear is the antivirus. McAfee came with it and I bought a year's worth of Norton for only one device. Will I be able to use these again???

Thanks regardless. Mostly if I get a positive answer.

:)

Fahmid Chowdhury, Aug 12, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 12, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Does resetting my Windows 10 PC permanently get rid of pre-installed (and 3rd party, web...

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Does resetting my Windows 10 PC permanently get rid of pre-installed (and 3rd party, web...

1. Does resetting my Windows 10 PC permanently get rid of pre-installed (and 3rd party, web... - Similar Threads - Does resetting permanently

2. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  3. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  6. Cannot install a 3rd party application on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install a 3rd party application on Windows 10 laptop: We just purchased a qnap nas server and we have been having issues with credentials on our laptops when interfacing windows explorer's mapped network drives with our nas. On one specific laptop we are unable to even install qfinder pro and we continually get the error "cannot...
  7. Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows: I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC...
  8. Install 3rd Party Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 3rd Party Software: I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  9. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  10. 3rd Party Software - Self Installation

3rd Party Software - Self Installation: Hi, yesterday the 8th I noticed a very peculiar issue that has only just started. It seems that at startup Windows is reinstalling 3rd party software that is already currently installed and has been for some time. I only noticed this because for some reason while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does resetting a pc get rid of windows

2. how to get rid of third party apps in windows 10

3. hp orbit app

4. does reseting pc get rid of windows,
  5. would reseting pc get rid of preinstalled office