Windows 10: Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers?

Discus and support Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I did a Windows 10 reset as below. Did the process wipe out the manufactures drivers? Thanks for any information.Start -> Setting -> Update &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JDYOUNG77, May 25, 2023.

1. JDYOUNG77 Win User

Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers?

Hi,I did a Windows 10 reset as below. Did the process wipe out the manufactures drivers? Thanks for any information.Start -> Setting -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Remove everything -> Local reinstall Remove apps and setting but keep personal files.Tony

:)

JDYOUNG77, May 25, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2023
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers? - Similar Threads - Does resetting wipes

2. Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers?: Hi,I did a Windows 10 reset as below. Did the process wipe out the manufactures drivers? Thanks for any information.Start -> Setting -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Remove everything -> Local reinstall Remove apps and setting but keep personal files.Tony...
  3. Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting Windows 10 wipes out the manufacturer drivers?: Hi,I did a Windows 10 reset as below. Did the process wipe out the manufactures drivers? Thanks for any information.Start -> Setting -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Remove everything -> Local reinstall Remove apps and setting but keep personal files.Tony...
  4. Why Does Windows Destroy the AMD OEM and Manufacturer's Drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows Destroy the AMD OEM and Manufacturer's Drivers?: The only way to stop Windows from ruining my graphics capability that I have purchased is to disable Windows update. The useless feature in advanced settings does NOT stop updating and destroying my ability to use AMD's software to control advanced features of their...
  5. Why Does Windows Destroy the AMD OEM and Manufacturer's Drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Windows Destroy the AMD OEM and Manufacturer's Drivers?: The only way to stop Windows from ruining my graphics capability that I have purchased is to disable Windows update. The useless feature in advanced settings does NOT stop updating and destroying my ability to use AMD's software to control advanced features of their...
  6. Reset Windows Wipe out D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reset Windows Wipe out D drive: Split from this thread. Dear Clark I have the same issue. When I was resetting the windows I explicitly selected "wipe out only the partition with Windows" which was my DISC C. I moved all my files to DISC D which had no windows and which I assumed would not be wiped out....
  7. reset to manufacturing settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset to manufacturing settings: reset to manufacturing settings cant get laptop to update correctly or even hookup to a printer so I want to take it back and get another one...….Any suggestions I have HP 15...
  8. Windows 10 wiped out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wiped out: I recently sat down at my SONY VAIO running WIndows 10 and on the screen was the msg WINDOWS Server 2012 R2 Press Enter to Install As I did not want to install WS2012 R2 I rebooted the box. After that it tried to reboot over and over for then next several hours and I...
  9. will a factory reset wipe out my current windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    will a factory reset wipe out my current windows 10: i recently purchased a laptop that came with windows 10 and a free year of office 365. however, since the laptop only has 32 gb of space and i was downloading other things, now i want to reset the laptop to how it came and start over in order to save space on hard drive. if i...
  10. Graphics Drivers and Manufacturers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Drivers and Manufacturers: I got my Dell Inspiron laptop this past Christmas and the graphics driver installed for the A8-7410 APU w/Radeon R5 Graphics is from 2015. So is it the norm for Manufacturers to just install custom divers from the past and never update them? I have no issues I'm just a little...