Windows 10: Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

Discus and support Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear all I have often used Windows own inbuilt Resource Monitor Network, to monitor upload and download traffic in real-time on my PC. 1. Can I be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EmilDK, Jun 29, 2021.

1. EmilDK Win User

Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

Dear all I have often used Windows own inbuilt Resource Monitor Network, to monitor upload and download traffic in real-time on my PC. 1. Can I be sure, that Resource Monitor Network show all and every network activity on my PC? And that there is no download / upload activity, that is hidden / not shown? Thank you for replying

:)

EmilDK, Jun 29, 2021

2. I need to monitor network activity

I've raped Google on how to's for monitoring network activity and can't find anything that suits my needs. I simply want to do one thing. I want to see the URLs of sites that people on my network are going to. I've tried wireshark but all it shows is a bunch of code and jibberish, makes you work really hard and dig too much to find an actual URL. I just want a program to actively list URLs that are being visited on my network. Can someone help?

stayplation3, Jun 29, 2021
  3. a network problem in resource monitor

in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a)

what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟

please help me

mohamadbana, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

I need to monitor network activity

Yea, there is plenty of reasons to monitor your network, but if it's your job to monitor it then I would hope you would already have the skills to know how to monitor it correctly. If you are worried about where your child is going then stop it before it happens with something like Qustodio a Parental Control Software. If it's your spouse hire a detective.. lol *Wink Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC? ;)

Mindweaver, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

1. Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC? - Similar Threads - Does Resource Monitor

2. Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can resource monitor of network access be bypass ?: Hello, I just want to ask, can a program bypass resource monitor of network access ? I mean it can connect to a website, but there is no logging in resource monitor !English is not my native language, thanks !...
  3. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network activity in Resource Monitor screen: Hi Everyone,Do we have any option to record the network activity in the task manager .I woild like to collect Network Activity trace for 30mins from hisTask Manager - Performance - Wifi .I tried opening resource monitor screen and seeing the network activity their but didnt...
  4. Network activity in Resource Monitor screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network activity in Resource Monitor screen: Hi Everyone,Do we have any option to record the network activity in the task manager .I woild like to collect Network Activity trace for 30mins from hisTask Manager - Performance - Wifi .I tried opening resource monitor screen and seeing the network activity their but didnt...
  5. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  6. Windows Resource monitor - Question about network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Resource monitor - Question about network: Hello,at the beginning my first idea was to find a software that could help me to understand a specific application/game which ports it opens and uses. The second thing was to understand if the specific application/game can open these ports when using a LTE connection mobile...
  7. Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?

Does Resource Monitor Network show all network activity on my PC?: Dear all I have often used Windows own inbuilt Resource Monitor Network, to monitor upload and download traffic in real-time on my PC. 1.Can I be sure, that Resource Monitor Network show all and every network activity on my PC?And that there is no download / upload activity,...
  8. Network Explorer does not show other computing resources on home network (Windows 10,...

Network Explorer does not show other computing resources on home network (Windows 10,...: Some time ago, my network computers and NAS drives disappeared from network explorer on my home network. I can access them by typing \\(device name) in the explorer and it will return the top level folders. However, this does not help me within applications that require use...
  9. a network problem in resource monitor

a network problem in resource monitor: in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/a-network-problem-in-resource-monitor/2be7bfae-f224-4903-87b5-4b573e8edc84
  10. Active networks not showing

Active networks not showing: Hi! Good day to all! I just want to ask for your help in solving this problem I encountered on my laptop. As shown in the attachments, I am connected to a wireless network but the connection is not showing on the Network and Sharing Center active networks. Also, I am...