Windows 10: Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's...

Discus and support Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm resetting my Windows with an iso file without flash drive built in virtual disc reader on Windows 10 and does choosing nothing to save affects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Calmsea, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Calmsea Win User

Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's...

I'm resetting my Windows with an iso file without flash drive built in virtual disc reader on Windows 10 and does choosing nothing to save affects other OS that's installed on the same computer?

:)

Calmsea, Feb 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's...

Delta6326, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's... - Similar Threads - Does selecting nothing

2. Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing: My husband has a Lenovo running Win 10 Home. I don't have much info other than that. I do know all drivers are current and updates installed. No changes were made but 2 days ago it booted with a blue screen showing "Automatic Repair", "Your PC did not start correctly;...
  3. Windows 10 - Selected text does not stay selected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Selected text does not stay selected: When I initially click and drag to select text, then release the left mouse in preparation for the next step, whatever that might be, the highlighting disappears. This happens repeatedly, in Word, on the Internet, in Excel, in OneNote, wherever on the computer since the...
  4. Add Bluetooth or other device button in Bluetooth and other devices does nothing (WIN 10)

Add Bluetooth or other device button in Bluetooth and other devices does nothing (WIN 10): Just as it says above,nothing pops up when I click on the add button in bluetooth and other devices page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-bluetooth-or-other-device-button-in-bluetooth/af59695e-7ebd-4379-bb6c-ea58557848db
  5. Restore OS USB installed OS but does not function

Restore OS USB installed OS but does not function: I needed to create a recovery USB for my work laptop, so I created one using 'create a recovery drive' method. I launched the laptop through the USB, ran the OS installation and restarted as it asked. However, upon restart it did not appear to have worked. The OS was either...
  6. Text selection option in Windows

Text selection option in Windows: Hello, I want to know that if there is any option of text selection in windows 10 like that option in google photoes app, so can i can copy or translate the text written in the photoes i have. If yes, the how can i do so?...
  7. Installing realtek does nothing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing realtek does nothing: I recently installed Realtek audio manager and it didn't seem to do anything. It is not in the control panel or device manager. It is listed as a program in the programs and features in the control panel....
  8. Installing other OS fonts in Windows 10

Installing other OS fonts in Windows 10: Hello! Sorry if this is the wrong place, please move the thread as appropriate. I tried to install some fonts copied from an Ubuntu installation to a Windows 10 computer. I had all the fonts to a folder, selected them all, and then copy to C:\Windows\Fonts. It asked me...
  9. "Reset this PC" - Does It Affect Any Other Partition

"Reset this PC" - Does It Affect Any Other Partition: I have a desktop I would like to reset. After booting with the boot disk, I went to "Reset This PC". - It would remove all apps I installed. - Set PC settings to 'factory'. - Reinstall windows and keep my files. - I have two backup images of the system partitions; so am...
  10. Does reinstalling Windows 10 on my C partition affect other partitions

Does reinstalling Windows 10 on my C partition affect other partitions: I am a relatively inexperienced computer user and am having many crashes at present, with various reasons given for the crashes. I am contemplating doing a reinstall of Windows 10 and saving no files,etc - a clean install! If I do this will the contents of my partitions named...