Windows 10: Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's...

Discus and support Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm resetting my Windows with an iso file without flash drive built in virtual disc reader on Windows 10 and does choosing nothing to save affects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Calmsea, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Calmsea Win User

Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's...

I'm resetting my Windows with an iso file without flash drive built in virtual disc reader on Windows 10 and does choosing nothing to save affects other OS that's installed on the same computer?

:)

Calmsea, Feb 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's...

Delta6326, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Does selecting nothing option in Windows 10 installer also affects other OS that's... - Similar Threads - Does selecting nothing

2. Windows+P options does nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows+P options does nothing: I just got a VGA splitter for my second monitor, it works but , it shows the second monitor as the the same as it shows my first one, and I tried the windows+p, but every time I press an option nothing happens. plus if I go to display setting or anywhere I cant find that part...
  3. Will selecting "nothing" to keep in windows 10 setup also delete my data in other...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will selecting "nothing" to keep in windows 10 setup also delete my data in other...: Hi! So I had a very old pc which was running windows 7. It was running fine for a long time but now I think it got some viruses as my pc suddenly got very slow and I can't even open task manager and many more things. Someone suggested me to do a clean install of windows to...
  4. Will selecting "nothing" to keep in windows 10 setup also delete my data in other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will selecting "nothing" to keep in windows 10 setup also delete my data in other...: Hi! So I had a very old pc which was running windows 7. It was running fine for a long time but now I think it got some viruses as my pc suddenly got very slow and I can't even open task manager and many more things. Someone suggested me to do a clean install of windows to...
  5. Will selecting "nothing" to keep in windows 10 setup also delete my data in other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Does reinstalling windows 10 affect other drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does reinstalling windows 10 affect other drives?: I want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop with 2 hard drives, becouse I have been experiencing software issues on my laptop. I have windows installed on partition C: of an ssd drive. Will the reinstallation affect partition D: on my other drive?...
  7. Does reinstalling windows 10 affect other drives?

Does reinstalling windows 10 affect other drives?: I want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop with 2 hard drives, becouse I have been experiencing software issues on my laptop. I have windows installed on partition C: of an ssd drive. Will the reinstallation affect partition D: on my other drive?...
  8. Does reinstalling windows 10 affect other drives?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Reset fails also the other options

Reset fails also the other options: Trying to restore my PC so I tried everything in the Windows recovery environment. I dont have enough knowledge with some error messages but the reset fails says unable to reset PC. Tried both keep files or remove everything without effect. Tried to perform system restore...
  10. Does Dragon affect other applictions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Dragon affect other applictions?: Hi everyone,Does anyone know if Dragon affects other applications? I have a new HP Envy computer, just 4 months old, with 16 GB ram. Things were working well until about a week ago. Suddenly, I began having problems opening up tabs on my browser - Amazon, my bank, gmail, the...