Windows 10: Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?

Discus and support Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently faced a HACK attempt that made towards my social media application like Facebook, Gmail and Discord. I was immediately locked out of my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Safwanrahman, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?

I recently faced a HACK attempt that made towards my social media application like Facebook, Gmail and Discord. I was immediately locked out of my facebook account to keep my account safe and received critical alert email stating that the activity of hack was attempted through an suspicious application present in my windows.The hacker could access my discord somehow and had sent some sort of invitation link to all my contacts. Another thing i noticed was that the gps of the weather info and language of it on the taskbar changed to Netherlands. At the same time for the last few days when i star

:)

Safwanrahman, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Events 4672 & 4624 Win 10 Freezes - special LOGON ?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you on a domain network?
    2. May I know the make and the model number of your system?

The event logs you have provided seems to be the security logs that is generated when you login to your system. For more information on the event that was generated, you can check
    4672(S): Special privileges assigned to new logon.

The Windows error logs will be located at Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System.

Please follow the step below and check if it works for you.

Step: Improve Windows 10 Performance.

Try some of the following suggestions to help
    make your Windows 10 PC run better
    . The steps are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that fixes the problem, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Note: The last step on the article contains Windows Reset, I suggest you not to perform Windows reset, as there is a change your data and applications will be wiped and also
    the OS will reverted back to previous version you upgraded from.

If the issue still persists, please reply to this post with more information so that we can identify the root cause of this issue and assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Event 4624 log deleted

Hi, BO,

I am an Independent Advisor and will assist you.

Event ID 4624

Identifies the account that requested the logon - NOT the user who just logged on. Subject is usually Null or one of the Service principals and not usually useful information.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

Pat

Smittychat., Jul 23, 2021
  4. Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?

Anniversary Update results in Logon Crash

Thanks Erwinjames. I followed the steps listed and things have only gotten worse. Both the DISM and the sfc scan tools found no issues. After running them I tried the update again. No luck same problems.

I got a few new error messages on the update window. The only additional thing I did was wsreset.exe. this waa suggested as a solution to one of the error codes. Now my PC 'soft' freezes on the logon screen. By soft freeze, I mean that the mouse can move
    on the screen, but I can't click on anything or type in any boxes.

I can still boot into safe mode but not much else.

JoshuaKoelle, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?

1. Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ? - Similar Threads - Does showing LOGON

2. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  3. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been hacked?: Hello, I am suspecting that my computer has been infected, well my two computers now as this is a clean install on this machine, but it was done with an usb stick which might have been corrupted. Would anyone be able to have a look at my scans and kindly offer an opinion? My...
  4. Have I been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been hacked: Every time I boot up my PC my antivirus blocks 3-4 'Win32/UACBypassExp.T!proc' I've tried to run an offline check but it didn't work. I am not typing in any sensitive information on my PC as there could be a keylogger or something if someone could give me some help that would...
  5. I have been hacked

I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  6. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  7. I've been hacked and badly

I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  8. I have been hacked

I have been hacked: Split from this thread.I use Standard because it is a home Computer it is not for School, Business I have a few games, Facebook that the hacker has taken over . I am the Owner of this Computer and I am SICK OF THIS THEY USE MY INTERNET AND THERE IS ABOUT 5-6 OF THEM. Thank...
  9. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...
  10. I have been hacked . Computer does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been hacked . Computer does not work: I received a phone call that my Windows 10 had expired from someone I thought was a legitimate Microsoft person. They said they could fix it because I had been hacked & had a virus. So I did what they said & bought google play cards & scanned to them. Then they said those...