Windows 10: Does someone have Windows 10 error sound?

Discus and support Does someone have Windows 10 error sound? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need it because I don't have Windows 10. submitted by /u/fox60993 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fox60993, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Does someone have Windows 10 error sound?

/u/fox60993, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Does someone have Windows 10 error sound?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Does someone have Windows 10 error sound? :p

cadaveca, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Does someone have Windows 10 error sound?

1. Does someone have Windows 10 error sound? - Similar Threads - Does someone error

2. Windows 10 Sound Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Sound Error: Hi Everyone, So I noticed my sound wasn't working. I tried muting and unmuting, updating drivers everything. And then I went to device manager and it said my digital Audio Jack wasn't connected. Can anyone help? Thanks....
  3. Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ?: Since alanfox2000 repository in github was deleted Page not found . GitHub . GitHub I need his Non-Official version of Viper4Windows because is the only one working on my machine. I have it and works perfectly but other owner of my Huawei Matebook D needs it. On internet...
  4. Windows 10 Error Message: This program does not have a program associated with it for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Error Message: This program does not have a program associated with it for...: Good Afternoon I have tried to solve the following problem on and off for a week or so. The problem is: I am unable to open PowerPoint attachments in AOL when using either Firefox or GoogleChrome. The error message I get is a follows: "This file does not appear to have...
  5. i have no sound windows 10

i have no sound windows 10: i have no sound windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-windows-10/c761e1cf-eb9a-482b-ae8d-af5a5313eca7
  6. what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it?

what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it?: I am trying to convert a DRM video and it keeps telling me there is no virtual sound driver installed. What is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it? If it does not, where can I download a free one? I would appreciate any help. Thank you....
  7. Does someone have "generic/universal" drivers for installing windows 7 on unsupported...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone have "generic/universal" drivers for installing windows 7 on unsupported...: submitted by /u/matteo_834 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edp5kq/does_someone_have_genericuniversal_drivers_for/
  8. Does someone have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone have this problem?: I don't know when it started, but I wanted to activate night light and I couldn't. submitted by /u/PiemPire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dufzwq/does_someone_have_this_problem/
  9. i have no sound on windows 10

i have no sound on windows 10: I add windows 10 on imac but my windows not have sound, how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-windows-10/d494ce71-3541-44f6-94c9-de09c78468fc
  10. What's a "someone error"?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's a "someone error"?: Lately, I've been getting this from time to time. No problems I can see, but I'm still curious. 91516