Windows 10: Does Storage Sense Make any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost very...

Discus and support Does Storage Sense Make any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost very... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; first of all i want to point to the fact that its 25 years that i using windows and even with the worse viruses, crashes, partition deletes, hdd fails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by telegramsam, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Does Storage Sense Make any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost very...

first of all i want to point to the fact that its 25 years that i using windows and even with the worse viruses, crashes, partition deletes, hdd fails etc in all this time none, i repeat none was a harmful like "storage sense" .

did not even know storage sense existed till i discovered my files disappeared and that it was activated from forced windows updates that i could have lived "happily" without

anyhow i really need those files back (for legal and court proposes)

so my questions are: does storage sense make any sort of backups archive after deleting files, if those existed and were deleted i still could find them with a file recovery program.

question 2 is there a any effective file recovery program that make really deep and long drive scans. i am asking because it seems that most today recovery programs make very fast scans without finding anything. (at least the ones i tried)

question 3. does "storage sense " deletes in an unrecoverable way .

question 4 is file recovery from a ssd harder than a normal disk drive

:)

telegramsam, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Xilnik Win User
    Recover Deleted Files

Are there any good recovery tools out there that can recover recently deleted files? This isn't an emergency, but I have lost several files in the last six months on separate occasions, and my recovery tools failed to bring them back even though I did everything recommended to prevent loss of data. These files are generally on separate drives from Windows, so Macrium Reflect is not really a solution, nor would I want the paid version to back up the files since that would result in massive disk space usage.

When I have lost files, I have immediately shut down all handles to the drive(s) that the files were lost from. I have then used the following software to try to recover my files:
    • Recuva - Fails for recently deleted files but finds files from months ago?
    • EaseUS Data Recovery - Same as Recuva
    • StompSoft Recover Lost Data - Very old program that often finds the files but restores corrupted versions of the files
    • iCare Format Recovery - Fairly old software that has the same issue as Recover Lost Data

By the way, I have a bad habit of always using Shift + Delete to delete files, which is why I sometimes lose files when I'm tired or stressed and not paying close enough attention. I do have my most important work related files on a backup routine to prevent that from happening, but personal media files take up too much space for that to be feasible.

Xilnik, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Does Storage Sense Make any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost very...

best in-depth recovering software for recovering "lost"/deleted files?

im trying to locate a software that is good on finding deleted/lost documents, pictures, music and other files from a hdd / recycle bin. i have tried numerous, and the best i've found so far is Recuva, since that lets me search things quite nicely, but are there any other recovering softwares for files, pictures and other media files? if so, which ones you recommend?

minstreless, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Does Storage Sense Make any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost very...

1. Does Storage Sense Make any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost very... - Similar Threads - Does Storage Sense

2. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  3. how can I recover deleted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I recover deleted files: I have accidentally deleted my video's content. It isn't in the recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover all content. I only did this about 20 mins ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-deleted-files/162b42e2-b786-40b1-84a6-988013f5d8c6
  4. Does storage sense delete personal files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does storage sense delete personal files?: I just wanna ask if it deleted personal files, recently, a bunch of files in my downloads folder had suddenly disappeared luckily the files weren't too important and I think it's because of storage sense. Is it better to turn it off and delete files manually or to use a...
  5. Does storage sense delete personal files?

Does storage sense delete personal files?: I just wanna ask if it deleted personal files, recently, a bunch of files in my downloads folder had suddenly disappeared luckily the files weren't too important and I think it's because of storage sense. Is it better to turn it off and delete files manually or to use a...
  6. "STORAGE SENSE" OPTION DELETING FILES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "STORAGE SENSE" OPTION DELETING FILES: Windows deleted the entire contents of two different folders within the past month and those are only the ones of which I am aware! I just discovered that Windows 10 has a "Storage Sense" option where it will automatically delete files it thinks you do not need if the system...
  7. "STORAGE SENSE" OPTION DELETING FILES

"STORAGE SENSE" OPTION DELETING FILES: Windows deleted the entire contents of two different folders within the past month and those are only the ones of which I am aware! I just discovered that Windows 10 has a "Storage Sense" option where it will automatically delete files it thinks you do not need if the system...
  8. Storage sense deleting files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Storage sense deleting files: I know I'm asking this question again but it is because I want more clarity. So, the problem is my c drive was almost full like 114.5/118 GB occupied and my recycle bin was empty. I deleted a zip file that I downloaded from google drive from downloads folder, it was of size...
  9. Storage sense deleting files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Storage sense deleting files: My c drive was almost full like only 4.5 GB was free and my recycle bin was empty then I deleted a downloaded zip file from downloads folder and later after some time saw that my recycle bin was empty. My storage sense was on would run when on low disk space and set to delete...
  10. Does Storage Sense Make any any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Storage Sense Make any any backups after deleting Files, how can i recover, i lost...: first of all i want to point to the fact that its 25 years that i using pc's and even with the worse viruses, crashes, partition deletes, hdd fails etc in all this time none, i repeat none was a harmful like "storage sense" . moreover i did not even know storage sense...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recover data after storage sense

2. restore deleted files by storage sense