Windows 10: does system effect with removing powershell

Discus and support does system effect with removing powershell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; does system effect with removing powershell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sumanth94, May 14, 2019.

1. sumanth94 Win User

does system effect with removing powershell

:)

sumanth94, May 14, 2019

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, May 14, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 14, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. does system effect with removing powershell - Similar Threads - does system effect

2. Removing powershell 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing powershell 7: I want to remove powershell 7 which I installed on my systemThis message has been automatically translated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-powershell-7/ab1f7207-9720-4eeb-a6db-4d1949f2a555
  3. Removing powershell 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing powershell 7: I want to remove powershell 7 which I installed on my systemThis message has been automatically translated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-powershell-7/ab1f7207-9720-4eeb-a6db-4d1949f2a555
  4. "PowerShell -nologo" doesn't take effects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "PowerShell -nologo" doesn't take effects.: The operating system running on the computer is "Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23545.ni_prerelease.230908-1421".The version of the PowerShell is "5.1.23545.1000".According to page 11 in "windows_powershell_3.0_step_by_step", the method of launch Windows PowerShell without...
  5. "PowerShell -nologo" doesn't take effects.

"PowerShell -nologo" doesn't take effects.: The operating system running on the computer is "Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23545.ni_prerelease.230908-1421".The version of the PowerShell is "5.1.23545.1000".According to page 11 in "windows_powershell_3.0_step_by_step", the method of launch Windows PowerShell without...
  6. App removal with PowerShell !

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App removal with PowerShell !: Most apps you can right click and uninstall using Windows 10. The Photo app and Windows media player you seem to need PowerShell! Is there a reason for this ? maybe a silly question. I removed the Windows photo app yesterday using PowerShell. I have been having problems with...
  7. App removal with PowerShell !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App removal with PowerShell !: Most apps you can right click and uninstall using Windows 10. The Photo app and Windows media player you seem to need PowerShell! Is there a reason for this ? maybe a silly question. I removed the Windows photo app yesterday using PowerShell. I have been having problems with...
  8. App removal with PowerShell !

9. If CMOS battery is removed from a desktop motherboard, does it effect Windows Activation...

If CMOS battery is removed from a desktop motherboard, does it effect Windows Activation...: If CMOS battery is removed from a desktop motherboard, does it effect Windows Activation anyway? OR, in detail:-I use a Gigabyte motherboard. In my case, every time I switch on my computer after a complete shutdown even from main power switch board a screen appears with a...
  10. If CMOS battery is removed from a desktop motherboard, does it effect Windows Activation...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    If CMOS battery is removed from a desktop motherboard, does it effect Windows Activation...: If CMOS battery is removed from a desktop motherboard, does it effect Windows Activation anyway? OR, in detail:-I use a Gigabyte motherboard. In my case, every time I switch on my computer after a complete shutdown even from main power switch board a screen appears with a...