Windows 10: does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call?

Discus and support does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DaneMincer, Dec 4, 2018.

1. does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call?

does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call?

:)

DaneMincer, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call?

refunds

Hi Katie,

Refunding a purchased item will be covered with terms and conditions and it's best discussed with our
    Answer Desk team. We'd like to know where you purchased Minecraft. If you bought a disc to install Minecraft from a retail store, we suggest that you get in touch with them and request for a refund.

If this application was downloaded from the Microsoft Store, we strongly suggest that you go to this link to contact our
    Answer Desk team and file refund request.

Regards.

Jaune Bel, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. does team view downloader.com ever offer a refund for their services on a cold call? - Similar Threads - does team view

2. Antimalware Service Executable- Does it ever turn off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable- Does it ever turn off?: I updated Windows 10 today as another attempt to calm this computer down. I cannot take it anymore. Now this Antimalware Service Executable program constantly runs. What good is having a computer now? For decades I have bought computers and used them, doing what I want. Now...
  3. Antimalware Service Executable- Does it ever turn off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Executable- Does it ever turn off?: I updated Windows 10 today as another attempt to calm this computer down. I cannot take it anymore. Now this Antimalware Service Executable program constantly runs. What good is having a computer now? For decades I have bought computers and used them, doing what I want. Now...
  4. Antimalware Service Executable- Does it ever turn off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. POSSIBLE COLD CALL FROM MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    POSSIBLE COLD CALL FROM MICROSOFT: Hi I received a call from someone claiming to be from microfsoft, saying there was a problem with the computer something about foreign IPs that cannot be picked up by antivirus. He said he's prove he is who he says he is by verifying the ID on my computer using CMD ASSOC and...
  6. Camera freezing on a Teams call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera freezing on a Teams call: I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-freezing-on-a-teams-call/df0aa62b-9198-45dc-ba85-762d2e636f26
  7. Com+ system application service does not start!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Com+ system application service does not start!: Product: HP 15-DA0086NL Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Hello, COM+ system application service does not start? It gives me this error: [img] [img] [img] I ran sfc without errors ..ThankYou 155820
  8. A Microsoft Support Team Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  9. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...
  10. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...