Windows 10: Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...

Discus and support Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to afk in games and i dont know if i has a virus or not. If it does or not do you have a trusted auto clicker in mind that many people use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tage Olander, May 22, 2024.

1. Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...

I want to afk in games and i dont know if i has a virus or not. If it does or not do you have a trusted auto clicker in mind that many people use without it being a virus?

:)

Tage Olander, May 22, 2024
  2. zhiqi liu Win User

Hololens Clicker

Once the Clicker is paired with Hololens, can we get any information regarding the Clicker's orientation, for example, the tilt, the yaw in a quaternion format?

Thanks.

zhiqi liu, May 22, 2024
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Auto Clickers, Macros for Games?

I've been playing WoW for years now and am getting a little bored. I know it's against Blizzard's policy but I wanted to set up my computer so I could auto join battlegrounds and AFK while I sleep to gain honor. Yes yes, I realize it's not the right thing to do and they might ban my account if caught, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. I don't know how they do it, but how do they auto queue and join battlegrounds in the first place? I imagine preventing yourself from going AFK isn't too hard. It's the auto joining I don't know how to set up.

OrbitzXT, May 22, 2024
  4. Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...

What is AClib?

Did you happen to download and use an auto clicker recently? I downloaded "orphamielautoclicker" earlier this week (OP Auto Clicker), and it created a folder called ACLib on my desktop when I used the auto clicker for the first time. This folder contains
    three icon files (playback.ico, record.ico, and stop.ico).

The auto clicker that I'm using doesn't actually install (it just runs from the file I have on the desktop), so it won't show up in the Programs and Features list in the control panel.

If I delete the ACLib folder, it just appears again when I open up the auto clicker again, so I assume these files are required by the auto clicker. I'm guessing that ACLib stands for Auto Clicker Library.

If you want to clean things up on your desktop a bit, maybe throw the auto clicker into its own folder so the ACLib folder is created in there instead of on the desktop.

DanceOfEternity, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...

1. Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up... - Similar Threads - Does auto clicker

2. Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...: I want to afk in games and i dont know if i has a virus or not. If it does or not do you have a trusted auto clicker in mind that many people use without it being a virus?...
  3. Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the auto clicker: GT auto clicker in Microsoft store have a virus? When i serch up...: I want to afk in games and i dont know if i has a virus or not. If it does or not do you have a trusted auto clicker in mind that many people use without it being a virus?...
  4. Auto clicker not working in game on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Auto clicker not working in game on Windows PC: [IMG]If your auto clicker software is not working while playing games on your PC, this post will help you fix the problem. A mouse auto clicker is a useful program that allows you to automate mouse clicks and use the recorded input as per requirements. However, some users...
  5. Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.: The clicker on the screen is having seizures and I can’t control it’s movements. It is showing 2 cursors. And I can’t control them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicker-is-having-seizures-on-the-screen-and-cant/7d3319b2-3886-48f4-aa1c-387ac4b02367
  6. Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicker is having seizures on the screen and can’t control its movements.: The clicker on the screen is having seizures and I can’t control it’s movements. It is showing 2 cursors. And I can’t control them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicker-is-having-seizures-on-the-screen-and-cant/7d3319b2-3886-48f4-aa1c-387ac4b02367
  7. OP Auto Clicker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OP Auto Clicker: Hi, I downloaded and ran an application called OP Auto Clicker and it created a folder on my desktop called ACLib with 3 .ico files, playback.ico, record.ico, and stop.ico. I've deleted all the files associated with it and I was just wondering what was that all about. If...
  8. Auto clicker on app in background

Auto clicker on app in background: Basically I’m wandering is there an auto clicker that I can put on a specific app while it’s in the background and I can watch YouTube over it with out like having to put my mouse on the app that I want to use the auto clicker it will just auto click in the app while YouTube...
  9. is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?: i'm just wondering submitted by /u/gamertime1111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8h39n/is_there_a_clicker_that_clicks_on_unfocused/
  10. Mouse clicker

Mouse clicker: I am looking for a verified safe link for a mouse clicker submitted by /u/DeathLord081504 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ad5b/mouse_clicker/