Windows 10: does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update?

Discus and support does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i downloaded the 21H1 media creation tool and i'm in the process of updating my pc to the new feature update.however after checking several files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexios Gk, May 18, 2021.

1. does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update?

i downloaded the 21H1 media creation tool and i'm in the process of updating my pc to the new feature update.however after checking several files and the "install.esd" version using this command dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:[my folder path]\install.esd /index:1it reports the "install.esd" file version as 19041 instead of 19043. is it normal for the file version to be that different? i hope using the creation tool to upgrade my won't mess thing up by somehow downgrading it.

:)

Alexios Gk, May 18, 2021
  2. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, May 18, 2021
  4. does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update?

Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, May 18, 2021
Thema:

does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update?

1. does the media creation tool installs the new 19043 21H1 update? - Similar Threads - does media creation

2. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Hello. I need to repair windows 10 on a computer because I believe some windows program files got corrupted or something like it because some features are not working. I want to repair windows using a USB and the latest update this computer has or latest feature update is...
  3. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Hello. I need to repair windows 10 on a computer because I believe some windows program files got corrupted or something like it because some features are not working. I want to repair windows using a USB and the latest update this computer has or latest feature update is...
  4. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Is there a way to create a Media Creation Tool for 21H1? I have a zip folder with this functionality I found somewhere, but I'd rather get it here than try to figure out how that thing works....
  6. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Is there a way to create a Media Creation Tool for 21H1? I have a zip folder with this functionality I found somewhere, but I'd rather get it here than try to figure out how that thing works....
  7. Media Creation Tool 21H1

8. Media Creation Tool 21H1

Media Creation Tool 21H1: Probably already posted some place here, but Media Creation Tool 21H1 is already out Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com) so one can create official media for Windows 10 21H1 already 179813
  9. Media Creation Tool 21H1

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Creation Tool 21H1: Probably already posted some place here, but Media Creation Tool 21H1 is already out Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com) so one can create official media for Windows 10 21H1 already 179813
  10. Does the media creation tool install with the latest updates

Does the media creation tool install with the latest updates: I am tired of installing Windows and then spending the rest of the day while the pc goes through all the updates. I was hoping the media creator tool would do this but there is no mention of updates. 94812