Windows 10: Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

Discus and support Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tommyram05, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get the full game or just the demo? Does the code give me nothing?

:)

tommyram05, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 25, 2019
  3. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition gift code gave me the xbox version instead.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. The codes are generated by the game developer (Mojang) so you can redeem it on your account and play it on your computer.

If you have already redeemed the code to your account, go to the My Games section in the Xbox app to check if Minecraft is on the list. If you receive an incorrect code or invalid code, we suggest that you contact Mojang directly on this
    link so they can check the code for you.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you can visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

Thema:

Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

1. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo? - Similar Threads - Does Minecraft Edition

2. minecraft java and windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java and windows 10 edition: so I saw that you can get windows 10 for free if you have java and since I already own java I went on the launcher to install it and it keeps saying error. I updated everything and even watched tutorials nothing is helping me. please help me. Something like the below picture....
  3. minecraft java and windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft java and windows 10 edition: so I saw that you can get windows 10 for free if you have java and since I already own java I went on the launcher to install it and it keeps saying error. I updated everything and even watched tutorials nothing is helping me. please help me. Something like the below picture....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  6. Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java edition and windows Edition: Hello,I've bought minecraft back in 2014 or 2015 and haven't played it since, now I wanted to experience the ray trace thing, but I migrated my mojang account before redeeming the windows 10 edition. Can I somehow still get the windows edition?BR,Surugiu Dragos...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  8. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition: For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?...
  9. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  10. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA: Hi im getting frustrated now because I got windows 10 edition Minecraft. Is there anyway I can get java for free since I have the windows 10 edition. Please Help me/...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does minecraft java come with windows 10

2. does minecraft windows 10 come with java

3. does windows 10 minecraft come with java

4. does win 10 edition mc come with java edition,
  5. minecraft windows 10 free with java,
  6. does windows 10 edition come with java edition,
  7. does minecraft come with windows 10 for free,
  8. does minecraft java version come with minecraft windows 10,
  9. does w10 minecraft come with java,
  10. does windows 10 count as minecraft java edition,
  11. windows 10 edition free for java players,