Windows 10: Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

Discus and support Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tommyram05, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get the full game or just the demo? Does the code give me nothing?

:)

tommyram05, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 25, 2019
  3. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition gift code gave me the xbox version instead.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. The codes are generated by the game developer (Mojang) so you can redeem it on your account and play it on your computer.

If you have already redeemed the code to your account, go to the My Games section in the Xbox app to check if Minecraft is on the list. If you receive an incorrect code or invalid code, we suggest that you contact Mojang directly on this
    link so they can check the code for you.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you can visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

Thema:

Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

1. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo? - Similar Threads - Does Minecraft Edition

2. Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?: I know Minecraft Pocket Edition comes with Xbox Live for free so you can log in and play with friends anywhere, but on an Xbox you have to buy Xbox Live to play online multiplayer. I'm wondering if Windows 10 Edition comes with it or if I will have to purchase it again after...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game: So I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my old computer which is now bust, so I got my new lap top and installed the game with no problems. Once I load the game up I try to sign in and it immediately takes me to the buy the starter pack. Everyone else I have encountered...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues: I purchased Minecraft quite a while ago and switched to the Windows 10 Edition (via the code given by Mojang) back on 10/1/2017. After a factory reset, I had to reinstall, however, it won't let me sign in within the game (yes, I am signed in to Xbox Live with the account I...
  5. I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition at full price last year, can I get java edition...: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition through the microsoft live store last year, I was invited to play online with my little brother and some friends but the server is running on java edition not windows 10. Windows 10 edition was given away free to people who had...
  6. Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Demos work,Full Game Dosen't: I have Two old Games,Spirit of speed & Operation Flash point Cold war Crisis.Both the games I downloaded the demo,and both work very well.I bought the full disc of both games some time ago,and run on previous windows very well.Why can't I get the full games to work even...
  7. I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unistalled Minecraft Windows 10 Java Edition.: I'm not able to reinstall. Need help on how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-java-edition/cfc40142-972f-4a0c-8ea9-c5f3a5a9b6d6
  8. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code: Since I have the minecraft java edition, I was going to use this to redeem a code for minecraft windows 10 edition from the mojang website. I redeem the code and install the game but I cant play with friends or change most setting while setting up a game. I then saw an option...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is Coming to Oculus Rift

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is Coming to Oculus Rift: In June, we shared that Xbox and Oculus were partnering to usher in a new era of virtual reality gaming and that we’d have more to share soon. That day has arrived, as we’re very excited to announce that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition will support Oculus Rift and will be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft java no free windows 10 edition