Windows 10: does the newest gen xbox controller fix the fps drops of the older gen when connected via...

Discus and support does the newest gen xbox controller fix the fps drops of the older gen when connected via... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was wondering cause if it did fix it. i'll just buy the new controller instead of buying a microsoft wireless dongle. thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fink-eye, Apr 14, 2021.

1. does the newest gen xbox controller fix the fps drops of the older gen when connected via...

I was wondering cause if it did fix it. i'll just buy the new controller instead of buying a microsoft wireless dongle. thanks

submitted by /u/Fink-eye
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fink-eye, Apr 14, 2021

2. well,i updated my pc to the newest version(windows 10 2004) and now I can't play with my xbox one controller (1st gen). it says that it's an unknown device.

well,i updated my pc to the newest version(windows 10 2004) and now I can't play with my xbox one controller (1st gen). it says that it's an unknown device.

I hope that I will get a little help over here it would be wounderful.

JJramirez1, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Sid007JC Win User

does the newest gen xbox controller fix the fps drops of the older gen when connected via...

Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games

I first used to play gta5 and far cry 4 perfectly and other games too, but recently FPS has dropped down to 14-20 frames. So I inquired about Hardware damages at service centers but there was no issue, the technician told me that it was due to the OS. So
    please help me. My configuration is i3 6th gen,4 gb ram, 2 gb Nvidia 920 MX graphics. All the Games I play are bought either on steam or Uplay.

Sid007JC, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

does the newest gen xbox controller fix the fps drops of the older gen when connected via...

1. does the newest gen xbox controller fix the fps drops of the older gen when connected via... - Similar Threads - does newest gen

2. Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue: I have a 9th and 8th gen xbox gamepad. 8th gen works fine, 9th gen was working fine as well but I really dont know what but something happened about 2 months ago and 9th gen started to do weird things when I am playing fifa. When I am on the menu it keeps going down or left,...
  3. Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue: I have a 9th and 8th gen xbox gamepad. 8th gen works fine, 9th gen was working fine as well but I really dont know what but something happened about 2 months ago and 9th gen started to do weird things when I am playing fifa. When I am on the menu it keeps going down or left,...
  4. Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth: Hello,i am currently trying to connect my controller via bluetooth with my windows 10 system but somehow its not shown in the bluetooth "add a device" list. However i did notice that the xbox one controller is shown as paired in the bluetooth other devices section even tho my...
  5. Xbox controller not working when connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller not working when connected via bluetooth: Hi Reddit, I just bought an Xbox controller for my pc. When I connect it with the usbc cable, it works just fine. It's detected in all games and in the "Xbox accessories app". The problem is when I connect it via bluetooth. The controller is able to connect to my pc easily....
  6. Xbox One S controller causing severe FPS drops when connected via bluetooth.

Xbox One S controller causing severe FPS drops when connected via bluetooth.: I just purchased an Xbox One controller to use with my gaming rig but I've noticed severe FPS drops in certain games like Destiny 2 when connected over bluetooth. I have a dedicated PCIe Wifi/Bluetooth adapter and never had this issue with a Dualshock 4. Is this normal? I...
  7. FPS drop after newest windows update

FPS drop after newest windows update: after updating my computer to the newest windows update, some games that ran smoothly is now having some big FPS drops how can i fix this? submitted by /u/oofnibbaaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0w4wq/fps_drop_after_newest_windows_update/
  8. Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Differences in Gen 2 and Gen 3: I got to thinking since my motherboard has two graphics card (16x) slots, but one is a Gen 2 and the other is a Gen 3, why can't I put my M2 SSD in the Gen 3 and my graphics card in the Gen 2. Wow what a differences in speed. Boot time is nothing now, downloads are simple a...
  9. Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10: Hi All, I'm posting this in response to the vast amounts of other users having reported the exact same issue and spending countless hours troubleshooting/ trying "fixes" to no result. So essentially the issue presents itself as the title suggests, after 5+ mins of game...
  10. Xbox one s controller does not connect to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one s controller does not connect to pc via bluetooth: So... I bough a brand new original xbox one s controller (with bluetooth version) so that I could play with it on my pc (Windows 10 with latest updates). I also bough a usb bluetooth dongle from Amazon so that I could play wireless but I am unable to connect it to my pc....