Windows 10: Does the Office package include windows?

Discus and support Does the Office package include windows? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; If I buy the Microsoft Office package now, put it on my new pc, will I have windows 10? Ist beim Office Paket windows dabei? Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by TBehlit, Jun 27, 2020 at 5:11 AM.

1. TBehlit Win User

Does the Office package include windows?

If I buy the Microsoft Office package now, put it on my new pc, will I have windows 10?

:)

Thema:

Does the Office package include windows?

1. Does the Office package include windows? - Similar Threads - Does Office package

2. compressed file does not include the files I expected them to include [omg]

in Windows 10 Customization
    compressed file does not include the files I expected them to include [omg]: I had backed up as one of my files a compressed file that included a backup of an entire website as I had downloaded the file fromOneDrive, to keep a copy for future reference, as a digital customer yet I was not in a position to re-extract the encoded files directly from the...
  3. Microsoft windows 10 Office package will not open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft windows 10 Office package will not open.: Microsoft windows 10 has worked for two weeks approx. and now will not open any of the apps eg; word, excel etc. What has happened? What steps do I take?...
  4. Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1?: Our organization, .NET 3.5 is at the EOL and we can no longer use. .NET 3.5 sp1, however, we can use until 2023. This is important as we still have apps that require .NET 3.5. I just cannot seem to find an answer to even though Windows 10 only shows .NET 3.5, does that...
  5. Doing a fresh start will delete Microsoft office package?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing a fresh start will delete Microsoft office package?: Does a fresh start will delete office and others related apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doing-a-fresh-start-will-delete-microsoft-office/645ae73e-f8ed-44c7-b0a8-c79decf1a463
  6. 'Open With' window does not include Aobe CC programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'Open With' window does not include Aobe CC programs: Hello - i recently upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10, at which time i also upgraded to Adobe CC. I still have a couple CS6 programs on my computer that i was not ready to uninstall just quite yet. The problem with this is that when i try use the 'Open With' option...
  7. Does it include update for antimalware platform?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does it include update for antimalware platform?: "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" "-SignatureUpdate" Does the above include update for antimalware platform? 124077
  8. Does Windows Defender include Anti ransomware?

Does Windows Defender include Anti ransomware?: Title says it all really. BTW I am not asking how well it does it? Just if it does it or not? 87814
  9. Does Windows 10 really include a keylogger?

Does Windows 10 really include a keylogger?: Here is Ed Bott's take of the matter: Here we go again. With Windows 10, Microsoft has adopted a rapid-update development cycle. Maybe that faster pace is affecting the tech press too, because it took less than a week for the first Windows 10-driven conspiracy...
  10. Windows 10 Includes a Linux Style Package Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Includes a Linux Style Package Manager: I spotted this on HTG. Forget the Windows Store. Microsoft is working on a Linux-style package management framework for Windows, and it’s included with Windows 10. It’s being tested with Chocolatey’s existing packages, and allows you to easily install desktop...