Windows 10: Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows?

Discus and support Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mabolghar, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows?

Hello,

Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I wanted to open Windows tell me automatic repairs failed what is the problem?

:)

Mabolghar, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Mabolghar Win User

Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10

Hello,

Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I wanted to open Windows tell me automatic repairs failed what is the problem?

***Modified title: Windows 10 & Windows***

Mabolghar, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10

Hi Mabolghar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Did you install Phoenix OS on a different partition as a dual boot?
    2. Are you able to login to Phoenix OS?
    3. What is the exact and complete error message, when you try to load Windows?

It seems like the BCD (Boot Configuration Data) files are corrupted or are moved. These files are responsible for the Operating system on a device. You will need to rebuild BCD. To run the Bootrec.exe tool, first
    start the Windows RE:

1. Put the
      Windows 10 installation media
      and then start the computer.
    2. Boot from the media by pressing the boot key (F2, F12 or Esc, it may differ depending on the motherboard).
    3. The operating system will load from the media. Once you are on
      install now screen, please click Repair your computer.
    4. On the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot >Advanced options > Command Prompt.
    5. Type BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD, and then press
      ENTER.
    6. Type BOOTREC /FIXMBR, and then press
      ENTER.
    7. Type BOOTREC /FIXBOOT, and then press
      ENTER.
    8. Restart your PC.

The above commands should fix the issue. For more information about the commands used, you can refer the article to

Use Bootrec.exe in the Windows RE to troubleshoot startup issues
    . This article is applicable for Windows 10 as well.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Oct 10, 2019
  4. #Timmy Win User

Dual boot Phoenix OS

Hi !

I have a HP 15 da0002tu notebook preinstalled Windows 10 .

I need to dual boot windows and phoenix os.

So I installed phoenix os to my harddrive from the exe installer. It installed successfully but when I turn on my laptop it keeps boot directly to windows 10 without showing any boot option to select the other os.

I tried to disable secture boot and turn on legecy boot but no difference . I enter boot option menu manually ( F9 ) but there is no Phoenix Os there.

At there,

1. OS boot manager(UEFI)- Windows boot manager

2.Boot from EFI file

3.Notebook Hard drive

No option to select phoenix os.

And I installed EasyUEFI and according to easyuefi there is a phoenix os boot entry.

What should I do now . Please help Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? :)

#Timmy, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? - Similar Threads - Does secure boot

2. Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os: I have win 11 on a unsupported device functions ok,yesterday i doble booted it with Endless os.Went good and functioned.Then i was preparing triple boot,went to disk management,shrinked volume and didnt use partiotion wizard or gave letter to new partition.I know thats a...
  3. Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Triple boot went wrong win 11,endless os and Phoenix os: I have win 11 on a unsupported device functions ok,yesterday i doble booted it with Endless os.Went good and functioned.Then i was preparing triple boot,went to disk management,shrinked volume and didnt use partiotion wizard or gave letter to new partition.I know thats a...
  4. Partition number while installing Phoenix Os

in Windows 10 Customization
    Partition number while installing Phoenix Os: Actually, I was installing PhoenixOs on pc but it was asking for the partition on which i wanted to install, but there was no name and the only identity was sda1, sda2 etc. So i wanted to know, how can i know the sd number of a partition...
  5. To install Phoenix os

To install Phoenix os: Are their any issuses about installing phoenix os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-install-phoenix-os/6faf61d1-0d0a-474d-be9a-50afb172efdd
  6. Installing Phoenix os

Installing Phoenix os: Are you recommend to installing Phoenix OS as a dual boot system in my window 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-phoenix-os/27a7f3b9-8c3c-49b4-89a9-1062509ac1b9
  7. Dual boot Phoenix OS

Dual boot Phoenix OS: Hi ! I have a HP 15 da0002tu notebook preinstalled Windows 10 . I need to dual boot windows and phoenix os. So I installed phoenix os to my harddrive from the exe installer. It installed successfully but when I turn on my laptop it keeps boot directly to windows 10 without...
  8. Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable in Windows 10: Hello, Does the secure boot lock and load phoenix os disable Windows? Because when I downloaded phoenix os and I disabled secure boot and when I wanted to open Windows tell me automatic repairs failed what is the problem? ***Modified title: Windows 10 & Windows***...
  9. Windows 10 & Phoenix os

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 & Phoenix os: Hello, Does the secure boot lock and download phoenix os damage Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-phoenix-os/1e9ddb43-7e1a-4be3-899b-ed29209877dd
  10. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os: Hello. i have some problem with phoenix os. i installed phoenix os with the latest version and booted successfully. also, i played pubg mobile. after couple hour when i ty to log to phoenix os it wont to go forward from Phoenix boot logo. i tried to disable secure boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PHOENIX OS IS TELLING TO DISABLE SECURE BOOT PC