Windows 10: Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?

Discus and support Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does the TFS server Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?We need to decommission silverlight and thus need to ensure it does not effect... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SaurabhKJ, Apr 27, 2022.

1. SaurabhKJ Win User

Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?

Does the TFS server Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?We need to decommission silverlight and thus need to ensure it does not effect the TFS server installation.Thanks,Saurabh

:)

SaurabhKJ, Apr 27, 2022

2. Microsoft Silverlight browser malfunction

Hi,

Issues related with Microsoft Silverlight are usually occurring due to corruption upon its installation. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the model of your laptop?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are trying to access other websites?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided in this link.
    It serves as a guide on how to clean a corrupted Silverligh installation.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 27, 2022
  3. BTR3 Win User
    Microsoft Silverlight enabled but not working

Thanks for the suggestion Charles. I implemented those steps and now Firefox is prompting me to install Silverlight even though it is already downloaded. IE still showing me Silverlight is enabled but it is still not playing any video.

4. Brink Win User

Microsoft discovers SolarWinds Serv-U software 0-day exploit

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/security/b...0-day-exploit/

Brink, Apr 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere? - Similar Threads - Does TFS serve

2. Silverlight SDK uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silverlight SDK uninstall: Hi,We have Silverlight in couple of computers and we want to uninstall it. I used a script that would uninstall Silverlight but it seems to me that Silverlight is not uninstalling SDK version 4 and 5.$SoftwareName = "Silverlight" $ItemProperties = Get-ItemProperty...
  3. Silverlight SDK uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silverlight SDK uninstall: Hi,We have Silverlight in couple of computers and we want to uninstall it. I used a script that would uninstall Silverlight but it seems to me that Silverlight is not uninstalling SDK version 4 and 5.$SoftwareName = "Silverlight" $ItemProperties = Get-ItemProperty...
  4. Silverlight SDK uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?: Does the TFS server Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?We need to decommission silverlight and thus need to ensure it does not effect the TFS server installation.Thanks,Saurabh...
  6. Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?

Does the TFS serve Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?: Does the TFS server Version 15.117.27414.0 use silverlight SDK somewhere?We need to decommission silverlight and thus need to ensure it does not effect the TFS server installation.Thanks,Saurabh...
  7. How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts

How to update a file directly in TFS using Powershell scripts: I need to update a file in TFS via powershell. Simply I need to perform find and replace operation. I have a code piece to update a file which is saved in local machine, but not directly in TFS. Please help....
  8. silverlight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    silverlight: I am doing an online class but the website for my class says I need silverlight for the program, but when I try to install it, i keep getting the message that my browser does not support it. What can I do?...
  9. Silverlight

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Silverlight: Do I need to have Silverlight on my P C anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silverlight/a7762173-2070-4e12-be26-338f9a1c614c
  10. Silverlight Question

Silverlight Question: New computer with Windows 10 wants to update Silverlight. I am not familiar with this program so I ran a search but the explanation is still "Greek" to me. What is Silverlight and do I need it or need to update it? Thanks. 38520