Windows 10: Does the WAT Remover software modify or alter the slc.dll file?

Discus and support Does the WAT Remover software modify or alter the slc.dll file? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm researching on WAT remover that many users use to avoid buying a license key.I'd like to know if that alters the slc.dll file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vg_ms, Jan 30, 2023.

1. vg_ms Win User

Does the WAT Remover software modify or alter the slc.dll file?

I'm researching on WAT remover that many users use to avoid buying a license key.I'd like to know if that alters the slc.dll file?

:)

vg_ms, Jan 30, 2023
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Modify DLL file from 64bit to 32bit using Hex Editor (Hex Workshop)?

Malok,

I'm going the other way 64bit to 32bit dll

So how can I extract the internal code from a DLL file to modify the entry and output points as I only want to change the Operating System the DLL file supports.

Is there a software that extracts the internal code from a DLL?

DeVaughnBB, Jan 30, 2023
  4. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Does the WAT Remover software modify or alter the slc.dll file? 61736d1485962587t-dll-missing-1.jpg

Thema:

1. Does the WAT Remover software modify or alter the slc.dll file? - Similar Threads - Does WAT Remover

2. Does the WAT Remover software modify or alter the slc.dll file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the WAT Remover software modify or alter the slc.dll file?: I'm researching on WAT remover that many users use to avoid buying a license key.I'd like to know if that alters the slc.dll file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-wat-remover-software-modify-or-alter-the/fd13246d-6bba-4230-9c89-cf473a6d83e6
  3. Best software to remove duplicate files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best software to remove duplicate files: Hi there,First time posting... wondering if anyone had recommendations of an app or software that will allow me to search for duplicate files. I have lots of images and files and they need a mega sort!Thank you in advanceAmina...
  4. Removing software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing software: Hiya, I had previously installed an antivirus software but have since installed McAffe and removed the old software. However, even though I have uninstalled this program and no files of it are on my computer it still shows up when I right-click on a folder, application or...
  5. Altering Hosts file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Altering Hosts file: I am a new IT guy and I am trying to help with getting an employee connected to a website. In the past is has been simple to just alter the host file but now it keeps rejecting me saying that the file owner System requires admin permission. Thing is I am an admin and I can do...
  6. Voice Modifier Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Modifier Software: Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I want to sound like Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug and use a software that either, copies her voice a modified the changes...
  7. remove .dll in W10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove .dll in W10: Once had HP printers and a scanner that have since been replaced by another maker. Have trouble deleting old HP programs. The main issue seems to be that HPSFTaskbar.dll cannot be removed because it is "in use by Windows Explorer." Am an experienced Windows 10 user, but not...
  8. Windows 10 Updates alter / remove partition...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates alter / remove partition...: Hello, Older Toshiba Satellite. Install Windows 10 from CD, all is well. Get mom set up, etc. Then start Windows 10 updates, through Windows Update, and then the Windows Update Advisor. After the update are installed, and the system restarts to finish, the boot drive...
  9. Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?: My brother run this software and this have “scan registry” feature and when he did it , it found 120+ registry errors .. wow what’s that ? And this tool also have repair function for these so called errors . He told me that I should use this software and scan monthly ....
  10. Old software file problem in Windows 10, corrupted DLL?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Old software file problem in Windows 10, corrupted DLL?: I use a CAD suite dating back to 2001 (P-CAD 2001 with 2013 service pack 3). It has been working fine on my Windows 10 Professional desktop until lately. The problem is with one exe that starts and runs, but when I open a file dialog to select a data file to edit, the program...