Windows 10: Does the Wordstar emulator work on Win10

Discus and support Does the Wordstar emulator work on Win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does the WordStar emulator work on Win10 with the latest MSWord? I know. It's ancient. But I'm old. Many thanks. 136802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkB, Jul 17, 2019.

1. MarkB Win User

Does the Wordstar emulator work on Win10

Does the WordStar emulator work on Win10 with the latest MSWord?
    I know. It's ancient. But I'm old.
    Many thanks.

:)

MarkB, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ARH_999 Win User

Terminal Emulator

Is there a terminal emulation program within Win10? If not, any suggestions? I'm a radio operator and need it to program/access a connected radio modem. Thanks.

ARH_999, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Rac19 Win User

Calling SmartPhone from Cellular Emulator

Hello everyone,

What are the settings to be done, for calling a device emulator (smartphone) from a cellular emulator?

I had followed the Mapping of ports ..........but its not working for smartphone.....

Any suggestions please.........

Regards

Rac

Suggestions Appreciated

Rac19, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Does the Wordstar emulator work on Win10 - Similar Threads - Does Wordstar emulator

2. Android emulator that works seamlessly on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Android emulator that works seamlessly on windows 10: I would like to know some android emulator that works fine on windows 10 without any issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator-that-works-seamlessly-on-windows/05a7b895-b239-455b-9e93-8a06de0cfb62
  3. Dos emulator

Dos emulator: I have an old DOS based app that I can't replace. Is there a dos emulator available in Window 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos-emulator/9626e09b-ae47-4f42-96c8-54d1747442dc
  4. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  5. order 8027822259 (android emulator) not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    order 8027822259 (android emulator) not working: Hi ,I have bought with order 8027822259 (android emulator) from store for my lumia 950 xl, this app not working from the day of the market to today, upload the images. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. emulators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emulators: I downloaded blue stacks emulator . worked fine . then it started glitching . uninstalled reinstalled .. older version newest version . tried different emulators all with the same result...
  7. PS2 emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS2 emulator: I have been playing ps2 emulator on my win 10. *Smile 124533
  8. Emulator

Emulator: Is it possible to play a game for Windows 98, Me on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emulator/1b9dfc82-aaa3-4440-8afb-8a46949469f2
  9. change folder icon does not work on win10

change folder icon does not work on win10: I tried changing icon on my desktop icons , when I right click on folder properties and then click on customize then change icon, then browse... I chose the icon I want that folder to look like, click ok apply - ok, the folder icon does not change, any help would be...
  10. Does "Seans" SSD guide still work for Win10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does "Seans" SSD guide still work for Win10?: So when i had windows 7 i followed "Sean's Windows 7 Install & Optimization Guide for SSDs & HDDs" and then i upgraded to 10... are these setting still working for windows 10 or are they pointless now? in the next month or two I'm going to do a clean reinstall of 10 and...