Windows 10: Does the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Work for ps4

Discus and support Does the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Work for ps4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok so I play on pc and I use Xbox controllers via Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and I'm going to a friends house so would the usb work? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DrewPemberton, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Does the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Work for ps4

ok so I play on pc and I use Xbox controllers via Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and I'm going to a friends house so would the usb work?

Thanks for Any Help Sincerely,

ImDeadshotDrew

:)

DrewPemberton, Apr 26, 2019

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...roubleshoot-xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 26, 2019
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Does the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Work for ps4

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Does the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Work for ps4

1. Does the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Work for ps4 - Similar Threads - Does Xbox Wireless

2. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 does does not recognize xbox wireless adapter is plugged in

Windows 10 does does not recognize xbox wireless adapter is plugged in: I have a Windows 10 HP computer that my son uses to play video games on. He's been using a wireless Xbox controller with a xbox wireless adapter USB. About a week ago, the controller stopped working. After some troubleshooting, I determined that the adapter stopped working. I...
  6. Xbox wireless windows 10 adapter not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox wireless windows 10 adapter not working: As the title says, my adapter is not working. It has worked fine for months, and has randomly stopped working. The light doesn’t show up when I click it, and when I go into device manager, it does not show up. Is it broken, is there an update I have to do, or is it something...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working: Just got a Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 to wirelessly connect my xbox one controller to my computer, however I'm pretty sure my product arrived DOA, but I want to see if there are any other things I can do before returning the product. The adapter is being detected by...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Not Working

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Not Working: Recently I bought the newer slim variant of the Xbox Adapter and after plugging it in and following the instructions, I found that it doesn't work. Inspecting the device in Device Manager like other forums have said helped me learn that there are no drivers installed in the...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter not Working on Windows 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter not Working on Windows 10: Hello. It is time for Microsoft to answer for this issue. Stop telling us the same thing on how to fix this over and over again, knowing it doesn't work and closing the topic! YOUR Update, or YOUR adapter is not working properly anymore, and you know it. We've tried every...
  10. Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Xbox Wireless adapter not working: Recently after windows reset my adapter stopped connecting with the LED only coming on when i hold down the button and pretending to connect to my controller. this has happened to me before and i somehow got it to work earlier but now it won't connect even after reinstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wireless adapter on ps4

2. does xbox wireless adapater work for xbox 360 controller

3. can a ps4 controller work with a xbox wireless adapter

4. does an xbox adapter work on an xbox