Windows 10: Does this app still exist?

Discus and support Does this app still exist? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have a small memory resident app that would activate your screen saver instantly when you pushed the mouse curser to the corner of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Agunat, May 13, 2019.

1. Agunat Win User

Does this app still exist?

I used to have a small memory resident app that would activate your screen saver instantly when you pushed the mouse curser to the corner of the screen, thus hiding it contents from someone approaching. Does anyone know where I can find this?Thanks in advance... Bob

:)

Agunat, May 13, 2019
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Windows Store not updating existing apps

We may need to resolve the Windows Update error first, so that you can update the apps on the
    Windows Store. Let's refer to this article. Here are the suggested steps to follow:

• Choose the version of your Windows (Windows 10).
    • Select No under Step 2 (Run the Windows Update troubleshooter).
    • Download the most recent KB. If you have done this step, click
      No to proceed to Step 4.
    • Run the DISM command. Follow the steps that will be provided.

Maria Fab, May 13, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Does this app still exist? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Does this app still exist? - Similar Threads - Does app still

2. Old user still exists on C drive, new user does not exist on C drive but still exists...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old user still exists on C drive, new user does not exist on C drive but still exists...: I recently turned in my laptop for repair after I got a blue screen error. The error led to the laptop not being able to boot since no boot service was being detected. The repair comments state that Windows was restored to original factory settings. I set up the laptop and...
  3. Old user still exists on C drive, new user does not exist on C drive but still exists...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old user still exists on C drive, new user does not exist on C drive but still exists...: I recently turned in my laptop for repair after I got a blue screen error. The error led to the laptop not being able to boot since no boot service was being detected. The repair comments state that Windows was restored to original factory settings. I set up the laptop and...
  4. DOES PICTURE IT STILL EXIST?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOES PICTURE IT STILL EXIST?: I HAVE SOME PICTURE IT PAPER AND NEED TO DOWNLOAD PICTURE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-picture-it-still-exist/17ee9db7-fc73-4574-b45f-9f01453d3852
  5. DOES PICTURE IT STILL EXIST?

DOES PICTURE IT STILL EXIST?: I HAVE SOME PICTURE IT PAPER AND NEED TO DOWNLOAD PICTURE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-picture-it-still-exist/17ee9db7-fc73-4574-b45f-9f01453d3852
  6. Uninstalled the app but still contiue to exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled the app but still contiue to exist: I had uninstalled several applications, but now when I select any file and go into open with then those apps which I have removed are being shown there at their file location just as a dummy. Like I have installed an app named caliber to read .epub files but now uninstalled...
  7. Does the old file associations menu still exist?

Does the old file associations menu still exist?: I'm on 1803 and had to clear some file associations manually the other day via the registry. I was unable to find the old Control Panel-based default programs menu. Is there any way to access the old menu? The file association settings offered by the Settings menu is...
  8. Does the old file associations menu still exist?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does the old file associations menu still exist?: I'm on 1803 and had to clear some file associations manually the other day via the registry. I was unable to find the old Control Panel-based default programs menu. Is there any way to access the old menu? The file association settings offered by the Settings menu is...
  9. Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does a Microsoft Store app for Windows 10 still exist?: Don't give me some Registry programing instructions. Is there an app or not? If so, where can I find it? Once I find it why can't I just download it like any other app?...
  10. Facebook app icon still exists

Facebook app icon still exists: Hello guys, Today i found Facebook app installed on windows, then i Uninstalled it, then i Search to check for it. I Search for it I type ''Facebook'' I see the Icon of the app but when i click nothing happens or when I right click nothing happens. Please help me remove...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does the groceryiq app still exist