Windows 10: does this exist

Discus and support does this exist in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PAULRYAN52, Jun 15, 2016.

1. does this exist

hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac

:)

PAULRYAN52, Jun 15, 2016

2. Hijacked, Reimaged, and This page does not exist for you...

I believe someone already called you and said your PC is infected and charged you to fix it. It was SCAM and what you could do is to contact your bank and report this as fraud and may be they be able to reimburse it.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jun 15, 2016
  3. JulietNE Win User
    JulietNE, Jun 15, 2016
  4. does this exist

I'm thinking you skipped the word Sync? If that's the case, yes, you can sync them using OneDrive.

DeaconFrost, Jun 15, 2016
  5. sorry everyone it was meant to say unlock a windows 10 laptop with my phone

PAULRYAN52, Jun 15, 2016
  6. ARC1020 Win User
    Not yet, but it's apparently coming in Windows 10 Redstone.

Source:
    http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...lable-redstone

ARC1020, Jun 15, 2016
  7. so it'll only work on windows mobile and not android

PAULRYAN52, Jun 15, 2016
  8. ARC1020 Win User

does this exist

I don't know, it's not available yet. However, when that feature is introduced I would be pretty surprised if it wasn't available on the Android version of the Microsoft Authenticator app. If anything, the Android version will probably get it first.

ARC1020, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

does this exist

1. does this exist - Similar Threads - does exist

2. my battery does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery does not exist?: so my battery on my laptop was working fine then i was trying to upgrade to windows 11 and the first download corrupted and sent my laptop into trouble shoot mode and i just could not load on without being blue screened so i had to reinstall windows 10 on a use and that...
  3. my battery does not exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my battery does not exist?: so my battery on my laptop was working fine then i was trying to upgrade to windows 11 and the first download corrupted and sent my laptop into trouble shoot mode and i just could not load on without being blue screened so i had to reinstall windows 10 on a use and that...
  4. Account does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account does not exist?: Iam unable to recover my account ,i am unable to use the recovery form because it says my account does not exist, yet when i try to create a new account it says this account alrady exist, so im stuck just not having an account, help...
  5. Account does not exist?

Account does not exist?: Iam unable to recover my account ,i am unable to use the recovery form because it says my account does not exist, yet when i try to create a new account it says this account alrady exist, so im stuck just not having an account, help...
  6. Account does not exist?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. does total palm rejection exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does total palm rejection exist: a simple questions . I am on windows 10 , does a palm rejection that reject palm at all times exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-total-palm-rejection-exist/48cb93d2-864a-485f-a5cb-8c35d4c394ab
  8. does total palm rejection exist

does total palm rejection exist: a simple questions . I am on windows 10 , does a palm rejection that reject palm at all times exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-total-palm-rejection-exist/48cb93d2-864a-485f-a5cb-8c35d4c394ab
  9. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...
  10. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...