Windows 10: Does this look like bad RAM?

Discus and support Does this look like bad RAM? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Been getting memory management stop errors at random since Tuesday. I did a clean boot, uninstalled any unnecessary programs updated all drivers, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DemolitionMan, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Does this look like bad RAM?

Been getting memory management stop errors at random since Tuesday. I did a clean boot, uninstalled any unnecessary programs updated all drivers, the BIOS for the motherboard, rand dskchk and memory diag from Windows and the problem still persists. I ran memtest86 from dvd and the screen shot is the result. I restored an earlier system image before the crashes began and they still happen at random, usually while in the middle of a task such as video editing or playing back an audio file. Dskchk and Memory Diagnostics checks out fine. Memtest86 shows a lot of errors but before I request an RMA to Gskill (the RAM is two months old) I want some professional to give me some constructive feedback. I could do a clean install of everything on the computer but I'm not sure this will fix the problem now if bad hardware is present.

Thank you,

Chris

Does this look like bad RAM? [​IMG] Does this look like bad RAM? 1040fb51-7295-4f51-a2c4-aa509ffc1f41?upload=true.jpg

:)

DemolitionMan, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 1, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Does this look like bad RAM? :D

DrunkenMafia, Dec 1, 2019
  4. BullGod Win User

Does this look like bad RAM?

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Does this look like bad RAM?

1. Does this look like bad RAM? - Similar Threads - Does bad RAM

2. does this look like something is wrong?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does this look like something is wrong?: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4OGGHSU Description: Successful auto update of third-party root certificate:: Subject:...
  3. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  4. Why does it look like this?

Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  5. Why does Windows look like this?

Why does Windows look like this?: [ATTACH] This shows up instead of my desktop, and it appears whenever I press the Windows key instead of opening Start. Any way I can revert this to the old version where pressing the Windows key opens the start menu instead? I am on Windows 10 Home build 19041.746...
  6. Why does my font look like this

Why does my font look like this: [ATTACH] Please help this is really irritating submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Author3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuwj91/why_does_my_font_look_like_this/
  7. Why does my screen look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my screen look like this?: [IMG][IMG]My screen looks like this, my background is whitted out. I cant click the windows start on bottom left. Nothing happens. I can do it from top left and thats what shows up. I just want it to go back to the way it was. Where you click bottom left and all the programs...
  8. Why does my text look like this?

Why does my text look like this?: [IMG] I just booted my PC this morning and for some reason my text looks like this. It looks really jagged and as if it's written in pen and mushed over with a hand. It hasn't happened before, anyone know a fix?...
  9. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...
  10. Does this look like Windows 7 or what?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does this look like Windows 7 or what?: Hi I'm done setting up Windows 10. I have all my software installed, my links all set up, and I've made a disk image of the Windows 10 partition. I removed all the app links from the start menu, and move the Feed Back Icon to the task bar. Does this look like...