Windows 10: does this look like something is wrong?

Discus and support does this look like something is wrong? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by I misconfig :, Sep 17, 2021.

1. does this look like something is wrong?

Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4OGGHSU Description: Successful auto update of third-party root certificate:: Subject: www.entrust.net/CPS is incorporated by reference, O="Entrust, Inc.", C=US> Sha1 thumbprint: . Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 4097 0 4 0 0 0x8080000000000000 284 Application DESKT

:)

I misconfig :, Sep 17, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

What a PROPER start menu should look like

Hi there

Was just suggesting that the logical place for a search function is surely at the TOP of a list - as W10 is still in "Design phase" I can't see anything wrong in making suggestions that could be popular. The fact that I was showing a Linux start menu was irrelevant -- just giving an example where the search is at the logical place at the TOP of a list.

Surely when an OS is still in some sort of design stage this is the time to suggest what I would imagine to be a sensible logical improvement.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 17, 2021
  4. does this look like something is wrong?

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

does this look like something is wrong?

1. does this look like something is wrong? - Similar Threads - does something wrong

2. Does my disk partition look right or is there something wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does my disk partition look right or is there something wrong?: I've attached a screenshot of my disk partitions and I don't know why, but something looks wrong with it and I'm wonder if it's causing system instability...
  3. Does my disk partition look right or is there something wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my disk partition look right or is there something wrong?: I've attached a screenshot of my disk partitions and I don't know why, but something looks wrong with it and I'm wonder if it's causing system instability...
  4. “Looks like something happened. Let’s try reconnecting.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Looks like something happened. Let’s try reconnecting.”: Hi,It all started with a trouble shooting notice while turning on my computer, this time I decided to see what could be done. Foolishly I did no research and just clicked random things now I am stuck on a blue rectangle loading screen that says, “Looks like something...
  5. 'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' Microsoft store: Hello,Whilst trying to purchase Game Pass ultimate For PC, I encountered an error where once I entered my password, it said 'It looks like something went wrong, but we can help' with a code at the bottom different every time and a date and time in a different time zone to me....
  6. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  7. Why does it look like this?

Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  8. Why does Windows look like this?

Why does Windows look like this?: [ATTACH] This shows up instead of my desktop, and it appears whenever I press the Windows key instead of opening Start. Any way I can revert this to the old version where pressing the Windows key opens the start menu instead? I am on Windows 10 Home build 19041.746...
  9. Does this look like bad RAM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does this look like bad RAM?: Been getting memory management stop errors at random since Tuesday. I did a clean boot, uninstalled any unnecessary programs updated all drivers, the BIOS for the motherboard, rand dskchk and memory diag from Windows and the problem still persists. I ran memtest86 from dvd...
  10. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. capi2 event log 4097