Windows 10: does this page look bad in Edge or is it just me? MSN Auto

Discus and support does this page look bad in Edge or is it just me? MSN Auto in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Immaculate Unrestored 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS Shows Just 11,000 Miles The navigation tab for back does not work. The page cuts off about halfway... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chiko, Mar 20, 2016.

1. chiko Win User

does this page look bad in Edge or is it just me? MSN Auto

Immaculate Unrestored 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS Shows Just 11,000 Miles

The navigation tab for back does not work.
    The page cuts off about halfway down, under the clock.
    Its in a weird way too as "The optional factory..." but you only see the top half of the font, not the bottom.

Really odd and sloppy

:)

chiko, Mar 20, 2016

2. Favorites did not transfer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

OK. We aren't talking about Favorites; we're talking about your customized MSN page vs (I think) the Windows 10/Edge start page.

How to tell whether you're using Internet Explorer or Edge:

How to tell the difference between Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer (IE) on Windows 10

Change the Edge Start Page

How to Start Edge with Google or Any Custom Start Page

In your case, you want to (I think) make
    http://www.msn.com/
    your Start Page

(More on this later)

Change the Internet Explorer homepage from Internet Options> General tab,

just as in previous versions of IE

Once you get msn.com set as the start page/homepage, customize the page.

While signed-in> Gear icon> Customize this page> select modules you want.

There will be an Edit link on each module for additional customization.

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 20, 2016
  3. Start Page Blank in Edge - Customize Option does nothing

My Start page used to have MSN Newsfeed. Today, however, the Start page is blank. I tried clicking Customize, but nothing happened. I checked these forums, but no one had my issue. How do I retrieve the page in order to customize it, and how do I enable
    the Customization link? Thanks for your assistance.

JOYTAYLORON, Mar 20, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Seems fine to me.
    I can scroll and read the entire page.

As to...................The navigation tab for back does not work.
    If I clicked at the back arrow, a preview picture appeared to show what I would see if I clicked at the preview picture.

does this page look bad in Edge or is it just me?  MSN Auto [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 20, 2016
  5. snoopy51 Win User
    Maybe I am not notice anything weird!
    It is perfectly normal web page. All displays are fine. You can navigate back and forward without any issue!

snoopy51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. does this page look bad in Edge or is it just me? MSN Auto - Similar Threads - does page bad

2. msn does not allow articles to open in edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn does not allow articles to open in edge?: msn does not allow articles to open in edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-does-not-allow-articles-to-open-in-edge/52d28014-b292-4312-bfd5-de9d43b71e77
  3. msn does not allow articles to open in edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn does not allow articles to open in edge?: msn does not allow articles to open in edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-does-not-allow-articles-to-open-in-edge/52d28014-b292-4312-bfd5-de9d43b71e77
  4. msn home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  5. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  6. Does this HDR video look dim on Windows 10 or is it just me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does this HDR video look dim on Windows 10 or is it just me?: submitted by /u/Colahkiin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzdye5/does_this_hdr_video_look_dim_on_windows_10_or_is/
  7. Is it just me or does this user icon looks suspicious af

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it just me or does this user icon looks suspicious af: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/j1ak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j04mm9/is_it_just_me_or_does_this_user_icon_looks/
  8. Does this look like bad RAM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does this look like bad RAM?: Been getting memory management stop errors at random since Tuesday. I did a clean boot, uninstalled any unnecessary programs updated all drivers, the BIOS for the motherboard, rand dskchk and memory diag from Windows and the problem still persists. I ran memtest86 from dvd...
  9. Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF

Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF: I have a PDF file and it has a mixture of portrait and landscape pages. When I print from Edge, it will compress the landscape content to print on a portrait page rather than automatically rotate the page for the content. Both Chrome and IE will do this automatically. Is...
  10. location on any msn home page; edge or outlook

location on any msn home page; edge or outlook: I have tried to change my erroneous location, mostly just for weather. I have changed the location, immediately rebooted...Nothing works. Why can't you guys fix this simple problem? Disgusting! It doesn't happen on my Google Chrome, on the same laptop. No matter what I try it...