Windows 10: Does This Stop A Download?

Discus and support Does This Stop A Download? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I just bought a windows computer and this company by the name of “Zeus Software Unlimited” wanted to download this program called “Sansevieria... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MoMo1009_, Dec 26, 2020.

1. MoMo1009_ Win User

Does This Stop A Download?

Hello. I just bought a windows computer and this company by the name of “Zeus Software Unlimited” wanted to download this program called “Sansevieria Future Solution.” Anyway, I pressed the x button to stop the download while it was downloading, and I want to know if that stops the download or just closes the window. I’m new to using windows computers. Also can windows detect malware and let me know about it? Will I get an email?

:)

MoMo1009_, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Does This Stop A Download?

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Does This Stop A Download?

1. Does This Stop A Download? - Similar Threads - Does Stop Download

2. Downloading does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading does not work.: MS Windows 11 does not retain downloads. If I download something it will appear so long as I don't close and reopen the folder. If I do that, it's gone. I note that there have been previous complaints about this behavior, stretching back to 2021. It's still an open bug. I...
  3. Stopped downloading at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopped downloading at 64%: Hi 2 days ago i reset my lenovo computer and it has stopped downloading windows at 64% and is turning on and off how do i fix thisPs i’m danish so i am not the best at English...
  4. Stopped downloading at 64%

Stopped downloading at 64%: Hi 2 days ago i reset my lenovo computer and it has stopped downloading windows at 64% and is turning on and off how do i fix thisPs i’m danish so i am not the best at English...
  5. Stopped downloading at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stopping This Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopping This Download: I haven't plugged in any new devices whatever, but this has been recurring for several months now. It keeps downloading, then telling me 'it's not recognized,' but as far as trouble-free computer and printer operation goes, I don't seem to need it anyway. I do have an...
  7. Stopping This Download

Stopping This Download: I haven't plugged in any new devices whatever, but this has been recurring for several months now. It keeps downloading, then telling me 'it's not recognized,' but as far as trouble-free computer and printer operation goes, I don't seem to need it anyway. I do have an...
  8. Why does my app download suddenly stop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does my app download suddenly stop?: Hello, Microsoft community,I am needing help when downloading things from the Microsoft website, Store and updates on my Windows 7 laptop, Windows 8.1 desktop and Xbox Series X. Whenever I download something on my home router, it stops at 4.96MB for War Thunder for my Xbox...
  9. Why does my download suddenly stop at a certain point?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does my download suddenly stop at a certain point?: Hello, Microsoft community,I am needing help when downloading things from the Microsoft website, Store and updates on my Windows 7 laptop, Windows 8.1 desktop and Xbox Series X. Whenever I download something on my home router, it stops at 4.96MB for War Thunder for my Xbox...
  10. Stop Wallpaper Downloads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Wallpaper Downloads: How can I stop the constant new wallpapers shown on the Login Screen. I have enough already. Also, I suspect this is causing my pc to go into power saver mode even when the battery is not low and I am in the middle of something. Thanks, 60368