Windows 10: Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad?

Discus and support Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got a Lenovo Ideapad and it has the option to turn on tablet mode in the action center, but it doesn't work. Looking at the settings, its says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kadium+, Oct 12, 2020.

1. kadium+ Win User

Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad?

I've got a Lenovo Ideapad and it has the option to turn on tablet mode in the action center, but it doesn't work. Looking at the settings, its says "Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display." I've tried looking at the device manager and I don't have the HIID-compliant device option. Having a touch screen would make my life just a bit easier when I'm using my laptop, so I don't want to give up until I've tried everything. So is there any way to get the touch screen to work, or is my laptop just the kind that doesn't and can't have a touch screen?

:)

kadium+, Oct 12, 2020

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 12, 2020
  3. CeliaHale Win User
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 150, Windows 10, touch screen has stopped working

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 150, Windows 10, touch screen stopped working last week. Have rebooted, checked for update to drivers, have disabled and re-enabled touch screen in Device Manager, tried the calibrate utility (but without touch). Any ideas?

CeliaHale, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad?

Lenovo Ideapad p500 touch screen stop working

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 500 Touch and since I upgraded to Windows 10, the touch function stopped working. I've been trying to fix it for a while but I dont find any help. When I check in SYstem, it says that touch and pen are not available, and this happened
    since I upgraded to Windows 10. Help Please!

RossmeryDiaz Preciado, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad?

1. Does touch screen work on a Lenovo Ideapad? - Similar Threads - Does touch screen

2. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  3. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  4. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 5-14II05 missing HID compliant touch screen driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad 5-14II05 missing HID compliant touch screen driver: Hello, I recently reset my laptop since it's been awhile since I've used it, might as well start fresh. I also noticed before resetting it the touch screen was not working so I thought the reset would fix itself.After resetting it, the touch screen still does not work and...
  6. lenovo ideapad z500 screen backlight not working

lenovo ideapad z500 screen backlight not working: lenovo ideapad z500 screen backlight not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-z500-screen-backlight-not-working/2c0b494c-21c9-40c0-8b62-31a34e92392a
  7. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  8. touch screen drivers windows 10 lenovo ideapad s510p touch

touch screen drivers windows 10 lenovo ideapad s510p touch: My computer lost it's drivers after upgrading motherboards from i5 intel core to i7 intel core. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-drivers-windows-10-lenovo-ideapad/76d02466-2c12-4c08-9212-adafbc4685d6
  9. touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop: i am using a lenovo yoga 520 lap top. suddenly my laptops touch screen stop working. now my i cannot use my lap top in tablet form. i have done trouble shooting for finding hardware problems. but it says there is no issue with hardware. what is the solution for this...
  10. touch screen does not work

touch screen does not work: Hello, yesterday my Lenovo Yoga computer updates Windows 10, when restarting the touch screen does not work, when checking it tells me that the Msgpiowin32.sys driver was migrated, how do I reinstall it?...