Windows 10: Does Vole Office have issues with my computer or OS?

Discus and support Does Vole Office have issues with my computer or OS? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop, 64-bit with an Intel i7 processor, running Win10 Home build 17164. I had plenty of space on my hard drive when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KieranBodnar, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Does Vole Office have issues with my computer or OS?

I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop, 64-bit with an Intel i7 processor, running Win10 Home build 17164. I had plenty of space on my hard drive when I downloaded Vole Office. But for the next few days, I had serious performance issues. My games would take forever to start and then crash.

I downloaded Vole as the free daily giveaway of https://davescomputertips.com. My friend had told me it was a trustworthy website, so I decided to go ahead with the download. But soon after I removed the program, everything went back to normal. Avast Antivirus had, also, suspected the file of containing something bad, but it gave it a pass.

I'm assuming I downloaded something I shouldn't have (not that it's a problem with my PC). Can anyone confirm this?

:)

KieranBodnar, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Does Vole Office have issues with my computer or OS?

The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Does Vole Office have issues with my computer or OS?

1. Does Vole Office have issues with my computer or OS? - Similar Threads - Does Vole Office

2. My computer is having issues starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is having issues starting: No matter what I do, my computer always loads into “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart” I have tried everything on troubleshooting: using a restore point, trying to reset the pc, startup settings, uninstalling updates, starting in safe mode....
  3. My computer is having issues starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is having issues starting: No matter what I do, my computer always loads into “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart” I have tried everything on troubleshooting: using a restore point, trying to reset the pc, startup settings, uninstalling updates, starting in safe mode....
  4. My computer does not have a administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer does not have a administrator: Hi My computer does not have a administrator.I cant make one because when i get a uac popup the yes button is missing. to make a administrator you need to say yes to the uac popup so i am kinda stuck and i dont know what to do...
  5. My computer does not have a administrator

My computer does not have a administrator: Hi My computer does not have a administrator.I cant make one because when i get a uac popup the yes button is missing. to make a administrator you need to say yes to the uac popup so i am kinda stuck and i dont know what to do...
  6. Does my computer have viruses?

Does my computer have viruses?: Being over concerned after clicking suspicious links and reviving 10 viruses. After removing all of them even the ones hiding in side, I’ve used file assassin, bit defender , kaspersky, and malwarebytes. Both bit and malwarebytes had said there was no more threats on my...
  7. Does my computer have viruses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my computer have viruses?: Being over concerned after clicking suspicious links and reviving 10 viruses. After removing all of them even the ones hiding in side, I’ve used file assassin, bit defender , kaspersky, and malwarebytes. Both bit and malwarebytes had said there was no more threats on my...
  8. Having audio issues on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having audio issues on my computer: Recently, my computer has been acting up when it come to the audio. After using my computer for about 1 1/2 hours, the audio system breaks. Turning the computer off and on fixes it, but it's super annoying. When I look at the services, it stuck at "starting" and it won't get...
  9. Having OS and HDD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having OS and HDD issues: I want to upgrade my HDD and my OS is in my SSD but when I disconnect the SATA port on my HDD and plugging in the new one I can't boot because then I get blue screened....
  10. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....