Windows 10: Does wherever exist some product for testing products based on MS Windows platform

Discus and support Does wherever exist some product for testing products based on MS Windows platform in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I work as test software engineer and support product based on MS Windows platform. For many years I'm Linux user and more like the product. But in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by YuriyZ, Aug 13, 2020.

1. YuriyZ Win User

Does wherever exist some product for testing products based on MS Windows platform

Hi.

I work as test software engineer and support product based on MS Windows platform. For many years I'm Linux user and more like the product. But in fact I can't run MS Windows specific software on the *nix based platform. I have a PC with installed licensed MS windows which belong to my employer, but i want to do some task in extra, overwork time. My question is have Microsoft some product which i can buy, with out any GUI i mean explorer and etc., which will be support install program through CLI like hyper-v server 2012 was, but it had only support hyper-v, which I can install to virtual machine, and which will be support basic network functions such as samba client.

Thanks in advance for answer.

:)

YuriyZ, Aug 13, 2020
  2. oldpetey Win User

Devices and MS product keys

In my MS account, signed into account.microsoft.com, what page, and it's path can I find all my devices, the MS products and the product keys listed?

And yes, it does exist, different from the account.microsoft.com/services/ page.

oldpetey, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Does wherever exist some product for testing products based on MS Windows platform

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Does wherever exist some product for testing products based on MS Windows platform

1. Does wherever exist some product for testing products based on MS Windows platform - Similar Threads - Does wherever exist

2. the existing product version is higher than your product version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....
  3. the existing product version is higher than your product version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....
  4. Is there any windows product that is not subscription based?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any windows product that is not subscription based?: I am transferring apps from Windows 8.1 to Windows 11. Received note that I was out of license in 4 days and had used up all my allowed Microsoft for Home & Student installs. Could BUY anything I wanted but all were subscription by the month or year and automatic reorder....
  5. Is there any windows product that is not subscription based?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any windows product that is not subscription based?: I am transferring apps from Windows 8.1 to Windows 11. Received note that I was out of license in 4 days and had used up all my allowed Microsoft for Home & Student installs. Could BUY anything I wanted but all were subscription by the month or year and automatic reorder....
  6. Product Key Based

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Product Key Based: when my windows expire will my account pin fail to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-based/64bbb358-d835-4b09-93d8-63a808709fb3
  7. Product Installed Required entries not exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product Installed Required entries not exist: I am getting an error says, Product Installed Required entries not exist after which my system shuts down on its own. Tried system repair troubleshoot opening my laptop in a safe mode but I am still facing same issue. On safe mode when i tried uninstalling few apps which i...
  8. Not able to sign in with the existing product key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to sign in with the existing product key: Hi team, I have been using a Microsoft home subscription for my accounts. I have shared the key with the 5 of my colleagues by creating a family group. out of which 3 are working fine and 2 are not. They have been working in the same version. After sign-in, its showing...
  9. MS Office Product activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office Product activation: Just purchased MS Office but when I try to type in the prod activation code it wont accept the last letter which is a "Z". it will accept any other letter but not a "Z"! so I cant activate. Any ideas or advice on a refund...
  10. Bizspark product keys no longer exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bizspark product keys no longer exist: I redeemed a copy of windows from a Bizspark subscription and now the website where I redeemed those keys no longer exists and my account says it failed to find any product keys. Has Microsoft revoked my product keys? According to our contract I am allowed to keep the keys,...