Windows 10: does win 10 works on virtual machines?

Discus and support does win 10 works on virtual machines? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a refurbished laptop that came with Win 10 Pro installed. The point is windows do not allow another SO close to him, making it disappear even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bluedigit69, May 17, 2022.

1. does win 10 works on virtual machines?

I bought a refurbished laptop that came with Win 10 Pro installed. The point is windows do not allow another SO close to him, making it disappear even from Bios and seems there is no way to circumvent it from repeating this behavior every time a Linux SO is installed. That's why I look for a "virtualization way".... and Microsoft assistance is futile!!

:)

bluedigit69, May 17, 2022
Thema:

does win 10 works on virtual machines?

1. does win 10 works on virtual machines? - Similar Threads - does works virtual

2. Activate Win 10 that's been moved to a virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Win 10 that's been moved to a virtual machine: Hello, I deactivated my Win 10 installation on my laptop, created a virtual machine on the same unchanged laptop, installed Win 10 and activated it with my product key, which all appeared to go well. Now I get a message saying that it cannot be activated with my product key...
  3. Activate Win 10 that's been moved to a virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Win 10 that's been moved to a virtual machine: Hello, I deactivated my Win 10 installation on my laptop, created a virtual machine on the same unchanged laptop, installed Win 10 and activated it with my product key, which all appeared to go well. Now I get a message saying that it cannot be activated with my product key...
  4. Activate Win 10 that's been moved to a virtual machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. does win 10 works on virtual machines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does win 10 works on virtual machines?: I bought a refurbished laptop that came with Win 10 Pro installed. The point is windows do not allow another SO close to him, making it disappear even from Bios and seems there is no way to circumvent it from repeating this behavior every time a Linux SO is installed. That's...
  6. does win 10 works on virtual machines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does win 10 works on virtual machines?: I bought a refurbished laptop that came with Win 10 Pro installed. The point is windows do not allow another SO close to him, making it disappear even from Bios and seems there is no way to circumvent it from repeating this behavior every time a Linux SO is installed. That's...
  7. win 10 to ssd for virtual machine/box

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    win 10 to ssd for virtual machine/box: I've watched a gazillion vids and tried 8(teen) ways to Sunday to create windows 10 on my new SSD to use on virtual machine/ box, whatever. I've downloaded and tried so many things I can't remember. After watching one vid telling me I needed to make my memory card a bootable...
  8. Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine

Win 7 virtual machine with XP Mode on Win 10 or an XP virtual machine: I'm up to 3 attempts at installing an XP machine on Hyper V (Windows 10 Pro), and though I can get the machine to run, I cannot find the browser I installed. Using the Hyper V tutorial, I followed carefully the points of unblocking both WindowsXPMode_en-us.exe and Opera's...
  9. Does Cisco WebEx Training work on virtual machines?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Cisco WebEx Training work on virtual machines?: Does anyone know if the application runs in a virtual environment? Does it refuse to run or is there an option for the host to prevent jt from running? submitted by /u/sohrabhamza [link] [comments]...
  10. installing Win 10 into Microsoft Virtual Machine - no tutorial?

installing Win 10 into Microsoft Virtual Machine - no tutorial?: I thought I could use the same USB created with the Media Creation tool, that I used to create a regular Win 10 installation. But I'm missing something, because I can't get the VM to recognize that USB drive. 57397