Windows 10: Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?

Discus and support Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been a computer tech for right around 30 years now and was excited when Windows 10 came out and I saw it had built-in startup troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TechGuyNC, Mar 18, 2023.

1. TechGuyNC Win User

Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?

I've been a computer tech for right around 30 years now and was excited when Windows 10 came out and I saw it had built-in startup troubleshooting tools. However, out of the hundreds of computers that have been unable to startup and all you can reach is that blue screen with the options, not once have any of the options worked.Every time it says it failed with an error box. Startup repair always comes back and says it was unable to fix anything. System restore points always fail. I can open up the command prompt but commands like SFC /scannow will always come back with an error message stating

:)

TechGuyNC, Mar 18, 2023

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?

Windows 10 troubleshooting

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur if some of the startup setting got corrupted and Network driver is outdated.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Perform StartUp repair.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.
    Step 2: Update network adapters.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?

1. Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work? - Similar Threads - Does Startup Troubleshooter

2. Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?: I've been a computer tech for right around 30 years now and was excited when Windows 10 came out and I saw it had built-in startup troubleshooting tools. However, out of the hundreds of computers that have been unable to startup and all you can reach is that blue screen with...
  3. Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 10/11 Startup Troubleshooter Ever Work?: I've been a computer tech for right around 30 years now and was excited when Windows 10 came out and I saw it had built-in startup troubleshooting tools. However, out of the hundreds of computers that have been unable to startup and all you can reach is that blue screen with...
  4. Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work: Despite all options being enabled as per previous locked thread this issue remains unsolved in Windows 11.My suspicion is that audio subsystem isnt fully loaded by the time the event should execute, or that the eventis routed to the wrong audio device ignoring the one that is...
  5. Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work

Windows 11 Startup Sound does not work: Despite all options being enabled as per previous locked thread this issue remains unsolved in Windows 11.My suspicion is that audio subsystem isnt fully loaded by the time the event should execute, or that the eventis routed to the wrong audio device ignoring the one that is...
  6. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  7. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  8. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING

STARTUP TROUBLESHOOTING: Hi! Help me pls. After opening my laptop its asking me to choose an option. Its either troubleshoot or turn off your laptop. If i choose turnoff its still the same nothing happen. Itried the advance option "startup repair", "system restore", "uninstall updates" and "system...
  10. Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10

Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10: Over the last few months I have had a problem updating windows (Error code:0x80070643) and troubleshooting for practically anything (Error code:0x8007000E) with no success in finding a fix for the problem. From what I have seen I believe it may be corrupted system files but I...