Windows 10: Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue?

Discus and support Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm currently using dell xps 9550 MY GC is GTX 960m and after updating from 1803 to 1903 the computer doesn't recognize my Graphic Card. So after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joon Koo Lee, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue?

I'm currently using dell xps 9550

MY GC is GTX 960m and after updating from 1803 to 1903 the computer doesn't recognize my Graphic Card.

So after the release of 1909 i tried again and still it doesn't work

I can't install my Nvidia Driver. I used Dell gc driver and nvidia driver and the install stops.

I need help plz.

:)

Joon Koo Lee, Nov 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Grpahics card and monitor not recognised by Windows 10

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

There is no need to reinstall windows 10.
    This issue could have occurred due to corrupt graphics drivers.

I would suggest you to check the compatibility of graphics card with windows 10.

Follow the link:
    Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft
    As you have mentioned device manager is not able to recognize graphics card so I would suggest you to run hard ware and device troubleshooter and check.

Follow the below steps.

A) Go to the Control Panel then ‘Troubleshooting’ and select ‘troubleshooting’.

b) Click on ‘Hardware and Sound’ and select ‘Hardware and Devices’ and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

If it doesn't work so I would suggest you to Boot in safe mode and try to uninstall graphics drivers. restart the computer. check if you can boot normally.

If yes, Try to install latest Graphics Driver in compatibility mode and check.
    Follow the steps.

a. Right click on setup file.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Click on Compatibility tab.

d. Put a check mark on Run this program in compatibility mode for.

e. Select the operating system to which the driver is available.

f. Put a check mark on Run this program as an administrator under Privilege Level.

Follow the link to boot in safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue still persists, let us know and will be happy to help.

Thank You.

Preeti Patel, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue?

Grpahics card and monitor not recognised by Windows 10

My ACER G277Hl and my Graphics card GE Force 210 are not recognised by Windows 10.

I have tried to use the manufacturer disk to add the Graphics card driver but get the message that it cannot be installed because the card is not recognised

I have tried downloading the manufacturer driver for the monitor with the same result.

In device manager there is no graphics device listed under others when I use view to see hidden files.

Do I need to reinstall windows 10 and loose all my applications?

Even if I take this drastic step will it fix the problem?

I am inclined to reinstall Windows 7

JohnCMcAllister, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue?

1. Does Windows 10 1909 also have grpahic card issue? - Similar Threads - Does 1909 grpahic

2. Does Windows 10 also have something like "service" on macOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows 10 also have something like "service" on macOS?: On macOS, a service lets you perform some actions on selected text or a selected file. Usually, you can select text or a file and choose a service via the context menu or the Share menu. submitted by /u/shiningmatcha [link] [comments]...
  3. Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue: Dear Team,Greetings...!I could not able to install nvidia graphics card in windows 10 1909 NvasV4 virtual machine. It shows hardware is not compatible. Please help to fix this issue.Thanks,Soundarya...
  4. Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue: Dear Team,Greetings...!I could not able to install nvidia graphics card in windows 10 1909 NvasV4 virtual machine. It shows hardware is not compatible. Please help to fix this issue.Thanks,Soundarya...
  5. Win 10 1909 Nvidia Graphics card issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 1909 issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 issue: I've been having issues with my windows since the last security update back around march 9 booting it up takes like 30 minutes now and when I check the disk usage my main hdd is running at 100% only program draining it seems to be system.exe, I've had corrupted hdd's before...
  7. Does Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Windows 10 version 1909: Is Creative WebCam Live Pro supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-version-1909/4f99aff8-110b-484b-807d-aef740e02d0b
  8. Windows 10 1909 Audio Issues?

Windows 10 1909 Audio Issues?: Hi, I'm looking for some help with this audio problem I'm having. My problem is that certain sounds are too low while others are too high, and there is no bass. This happens while I'm on Youtube, watching a movie or playing video games . For example, lets say I'm playing a...
  9. I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly...: Split from this thread. I also have the same issue. Windows 1909 doesn't allow to use any software, which directly write in the bootsectors. Everyone can try to make Mackintosh bootable USB drive, to reproduce the issue...
  10. Graphics Cards For Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.

Graphics Cards For Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.: I am running windows 10 pro version 1909. OS Build:18363.476, : Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU, 930@2.8 GHz. 64 Bit Processor and Operating System. I had a radeon HD5450. I get a message that it can't run on this system. Does any one know what I should look for as far...