Windows 10: Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

Discus and support Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Previously WIndows 10 E5 included VDA. The price in CSP used to be $19, now it is $11. If this includes the VDA (requiring win 10 1703 or newer) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jim Canfield (jcanfield), Sep 27, 2019.

1. Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

Previously WIndows 10 E5 included VDA. The price in CSP used to be $19, now it is $11.

If this includes the VDA (requiring win 10 1703 or newer) I need an MS document that stats this..

Help is appreciated

:)

Jim Canfield (jcanfield), Sep 27, 2019

2. Windows CSP

Please advise when the below two SKUs will be available for Academic institutions under the CSP pricelist

• Windows 10 Enterprise E3
    • Windows 10 Enterprise E5

Rasha Moghrabi, Sep 27, 2019
  3. JCarabott Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (CSP)

Hi,

We recently purchased Windows 10 Enterprise E3 through CSP and we noticed that it doesn't actually give you a key since it's a login-based activation.

We installed using a Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation ISO and joined it to Azure AD. It is showing as activated however there is message "Windows License valid for 89 days".

What will happen after 89 days? Is there another way to download a valid Windows 10 Enterprise ISO?

Thanks in advance.

JCarabott, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) query

Hello,

I can see 3 different licenses mentioned in CSP subscriptions now for Windows 10 Enterprise E3, Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) & Windows 10 Enterprise E3 VDA. Previously we had only Windows 10 Enterprise E3 which was pretty simple and understandable.
    But now, I cannot get a grasp on what are these 3 now and whats the difference. And how can we install it?

Currently we have a client who has Windows Enterprise E3 and want to downgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only). I am not sure regarding teh installation and process involved.

I have tried searching for the possible solutions to understand how it works but no one seems to have a definite answer!

Could someone please guide me on the differences and installation process involved via CSP subscription?

Kaushalya Poothera Belliapaa, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

1. Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA - Similar Threads - Does Enterprise CSP

2. CSP How TO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSP How TO: I just found about CSP. I see all the references, but I do not see anything that says how to run this or install this? Can you change this policy on the local machine or must it be done through Azure AD?...
  3. CSP How TO

in Windows 10 Customization
    CSP How TO: I just found about CSP. I see all the references, but I do not see anything that says how to run this or install this? Can you change this policy on the local machine or must it be done through Azure AD?...
  4. Windows 10 VDA per device License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 VDA per device License: I am under the assumption that we need licenses for all devices on a virtual server and any devices1 accessing that sever. What happens when we have a VDI in between the virtual server and 1, that restricts access to the virtual server. Do we still need licenses for the...
  5. Windows 10 VDA per device License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 VDA per device License: I am under the assumption that we need licenses for all devices on a virtual server and any devices1 accessing that sever. What happens when we have a VDI in between the virtual server and 1, that restricts access to the virtual server. Do we still need licenses for the...
  6. Windows 10 VDA per device License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How long is Windows Enterprise CSP Licenses activated before moving to Windows Pro?

How long is Windows Enterprise CSP Licenses activated before moving to Windows Pro?: How long is Windows Enterprise activated before moving to Windows Pro again, when a computer exits the AAD union, is there a way to change it to Windows Pro immediately?...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing: We have a customer that is running Windows 7 Pro via volume licensing. They bought a Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription via CSP and now they want to deploy Windows 10. I have a few questions: 1 - Is it possible to use some sort of volume license key to deploy Windows...
  9. CSP

in Windows 10 Customization
    CSP: Can someone please inform the correct Custom CSP for InstallWindowsDefenderApplicationGuard? I'm aware there is a method of deploying the same setting via endpoint-protection. I currently need to use the CSP to deploy the setting manually as documented....
  10. Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP: Hello, im having trouble activating windows enterprise with windows10 pro. Steps i did: 1. installed win10 pro 2. joined normal domain x 3. im adding licence that is from domain y that is AAD 4. both domain are connected and in AAD > all devices I can see azure ad...