Windows 10: Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

Discus and support Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Previously WIndows 10 E5 included VDA. The price in CSP used to be $19, now it is $11. If this includes the VDA (requiring win 10 1703 or newer) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jim Canfield (jcanfield), Sep 27, 2019.

1. Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

Previously WIndows 10 E5 included VDA. The price in CSP used to be $19, now it is $11.

If this includes the VDA (requiring win 10 1703 or newer) I need an MS document that stats this..

Help is appreciated

:)

Jim Canfield (jcanfield), Sep 27, 2019

2. Windows CSP

Please advise when the below two SKUs will be available for Academic institutions under the CSP pricelist

• Windows 10 Enterprise E3
    • Windows 10 Enterprise E5

Rasha Moghrabi, Sep 27, 2019
  3. JCarabott Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (CSP)

Hi,

We recently purchased Windows 10 Enterprise E3 through CSP and we noticed that it doesn't actually give you a key since it's a login-based activation.

We installed using a Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation ISO and joined it to Azure AD. It is showing as activated however there is message "Windows License valid for 89 days".

What will happen after 89 days? Is there another way to download a valid Windows 10 Enterprise ISO?

Thanks in advance.

JCarabott, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) query

Hello,

I can see 3 different licenses mentioned in CSP subscriptions now for Windows 10 Enterprise E3, Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only) & Windows 10 Enterprise E3 VDA. Previously we had only Windows 10 Enterprise E3 which was pretty simple and understandable.
    But now, I cannot get a grasp on what are these 3 now and whats the difference. And how can we install it?

Currently we have a client who has Windows Enterprise E3 and want to downgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only). I am not sure regarding teh installation and process involved.

I have tried searching for the possible solutions to understand how it works but no one seems to have a definite answer!

Could someone please guide me on the differences and installation process involved via CSP subscription?

Kaushalya Poothera Belliapaa, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA

1. Does WIndows 10 Enterprise 5 (CSP) Inlcude VDA - Similar Threads - Does Enterprise CSP

2. CSP

in Windows 10 Customization
    CSP: Can someone please inform the correct Custom CSP for InstallWindowsDefenderApplicationGuard? I'm aware there is a method of deploying the same setting via endpoint-protection. I currently need to use the CSP to deploy the setting manually as documented....
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise: I received a surface pro 4 from my employer that had windows enterprise installed and 0365. I reset the device to remove office and use my own O365 license, however I did not think about the windows license. The device is only 1 year old so I assumed the windows license it...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise: I've just completed a clean install of Windows 10 v1903 (Build 18362.145) x64 and upgraded, so I thought, to Windows 10 Pro by entering my 10 Pro product key. However, to my astonishment, I've been upgraded from 10 Home to 10 Enterprise !! [ATTACH] Running 'winver', it...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello I've recently purchased a PC from a government auction and did a product key finder and found out its a Windows 10 Enterprise, now is there any way I can find a iso image or dowgrade this to a pro (I know it comes with other features but I won't need them in the...
  6. Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP: Hello, im having trouble activating windows enterprise with windows10 pro. Steps i did: 1. installed win10 pro 2. joined normal domain x 3. im adding licence that is from domain y that is AAD 4. both domain are connected and in AAD > all devices I can see azure ad...
  7. Windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 enterprise: Windows shuts down every time 40mins after I restart every time have tried alot of the genusies solutions but none work can anyone list all the solutions to this problem...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi, I have some problem with using Hyper-V on Windows 10 Enterprise. I did new virtual machine which use also Windows 10 Enterprise. On VM I've switched off Firewall and made permissions for the remote access. When I tried to connect to VM with using standard file browser...
  9. Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown: Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown back to 90 days? 65343
  10. Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP

in Windows 10 News
    Windows virtualization use rights coming to CSP: Windows is and has always been, about choice.We’re exceptionally proud that Windows 10, the most secure Windows ever, offers the widest range of device form factors and the greatest breadth of input options with support for touch, pen, gesture, and voice. Customers choose...