Windows 10: Does windows 10 has any requirement of antivirus

Discus and support Does windows 10 has any requirement of antivirus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does windows 10 has any requirement of antivirus I have installed NPAV antivirus after installation the windows defender is showing a threat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RajatRaghuvanshi, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Does windows 10 has any requirement of antivirus

Does windows 10 has any requirement of antivirus

I have installed NPAV antivirus after installation the windows defender is showing a threat Win32/Vigua.A

:)

RajatRaghuvanshi, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Does windows 10 has any requirement of antivirus :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Does windows 10 has any requirement of antivirus - Similar Threads - Does has requirement

2. Any AntiVirus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any AntiVirus Program: All types of antivirus free version not enough to protect my PC and only basic scans but it Says its good. I don't have money to buy paid version. But bitdefender free version has real-time protection features and scans. I will choose bitdefender. But this antivirus will end...
  3. Does window 10 come with any antivirus?

Does window 10 come with any antivirus?: I would like to know on whether window 10 come with any antivirus or not.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-window-10-come-with-any-antivirus/defcfcb0-8937-42bd-bf9e-7f83dd52ca39
  4. Does window 10 come with any antivirus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does window 10 come with any antivirus?: I would like to know on whether window 10 come with any antivirus or not.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-window-10-come-with-any-antivirus/defcfcb0-8937-42bd-bf9e-7f83dd52ca39
  5. Does window 10 come with any antivirus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Does windows 10 has any problems with older games ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does windows 10 has any problems with older games ?: I want to switch to windows 10 but I do play a lot of older titles. I am wondering if I will be having a lot of problems with those games when I switch to windows 10.Thanks for the help.Cheers,...
  7. Does windows 10 has any problems with older games ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does windows 10 has any problems with older games ?: I want to switch to windows 10 but I do play a lot of older titles. I am wondering if I will be having a lot of problems with those games when I switch to windows 10.Thanks for the help.Cheers,...
  8. Does Windows10 require antivirus software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows10 require antivirus software?: I have an antivirus(Quick Heal) software installed because I had got a 3-year subscription for a very cheap price. But I have read that Windows10 particularly doesn't require antivirus software and Windows defender is sufficient. My subscription is ending and my laptop has...
  9. Windows defender has no antivirus

Windows defender has no antivirus: Yeah so basically I went to disable my real time protection so i could download something, and i noticed that I had no real time protection. Matter of fact I have no antivirus at all with windows defender. I don't really know what to do, I have restarted my pc, updated...
  10. Has microsoft developed any antivirus for .moka rnsomware?

Has microsoft developed any antivirus for .moka rnsomware?: I got infected with .moka last year in August. I had to format my laptop but my hardsdisk which contains lots of important data is still infected. Has microsoft released any antivirus for the problem??? * Moved from Teams...