Windows 10: Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

Discus and support Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm planning to buy a wireless mouse from a not so known brand but with a lot of good reviews, however I'm thinking if there's a chance something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_clapclapclap, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

I'm planning to buy a wireless mouse from a not so known brand but with a lot of good reviews, however I'm thinking if there's a chance something malicious (if ever) that runs after connecting it to my PC, will Windows 10 security detect it?

If none, what are your suggestions? How do you test devices you bought for malware before you connect it to your PC?

submitted by /u/_clapclapclap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_clapclapclap, Jul 31, 2020
  2. mrw1986 Win User

Does TPU have malware on it?

Yes, TPU is full of malware. I suggest formatting your harddrive, reinstalling everything and NEVER visiting TPU ever again. After this post I'm going to do just that.

mrw1986, Jul 31, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

bluetooth peripheral device does not have a driver

bluetooth peripheral device does not have a driver and cant find one ? i am trying to connect my samsung laptop with my new samsung galaxy 3 phone to watch my free sports on my laptop via my phone

anthony nye, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

1. Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as... - Similar Threads - Does built defense

2. Device does not have bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device does not have bluetooth: Hello so i found this problem, i just bought a new bluetooth headset and i try to connect it to my laptop, my bluetooth isn't on my quick acces, and then when i go to device manager, my bluetooth section is not available, I already do show hidden devices, but i only have...
  3. Device Does Not Have Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Does Not Have Bluetooth: Bluetooth stopped working last week on my desktop PC. It had been working fine prior to that except for one incident in the past. I have a Dell 8930 with Windows 10. The warranty expired 3 weeks ago. Basically, the PC does not recognize the Bluetooth device. I have run...
  4. Malware keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware keeps coming back: This softonic PUP is coming back after few restarts of the system. How can i completely delete it? [img] 144542
  5. Bluetooth peripheral device no driver found

Bluetooth peripheral device no driver found: I am using Bluetooth Cambridge Silicon Radio, but Bluetooth peripheral device no driver found please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-peripheral-device-no-driver-found/f9b6b868-f09a-45ab-873e-5fade760e46b
  6. Windows 10 and peripherals

Windows 10 and peripherals: If I buy a new computer with windows 10 will my printers still work or will I need new printers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-peripherals/92301ba1-1a9e-4c87-a68e-a017bfb7bce2
  7. Windows Defense

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defense: Can Windows Defense be run simultaneously along with my Vipre Advance Security program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defense/1e715beb-59a9-48a1-b93b-d8a5717dea84"
  8. Where does this come from?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does this come from?: Where does this come from? What program causes it? [img] 79990
  9. Does win10 have built-in wifi transfer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does win10 have built-in wifi transfer?: I would like to transfer files from my win10 desktop to my win10 phone via my home wifi (not wifi direct). I know I can use third party programs but does windows 10 have it built in? With all the bragging they're doing I figure it's gotta be in here somewhere lol. 47277
  10. Where does this come from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this come from?: Anyone want to try this: Press and hold the right Alt key (keep holding it), tap the left Alt key momentarily, then tap the Tab key and tap Tab again to scroll through the XP style Tabs Menu, ... do you see a tab called Search Pane and does it bring up the 'Charms'...