Windows 10: Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

Discus and support Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm planning to buy a wireless mouse from a not so known brand but with a lot of good reviews, however I'm thinking if there's a chance something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_clapclapclap, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

I'm planning to buy a wireless mouse from a not so known brand but with a lot of good reviews, however I'm thinking if there's a chance something malicious (if ever) that runs after connecting it to my PC, will Windows 10 security detect it?

If none, what are your suggestions? How do you test devices you bought for malware before you connect it to your PC?

submitted by /u/_clapclapclap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_clapclapclap, Jul 31, 2020
  2. mrw1986 Win User

Does TPU have malware on it?

Yes, TPU is full of malware. I suggest formatting your harddrive, reinstalling everything and NEVER visiting TPU ever again. After this post I'm going to do just that.

mrw1986, Jul 31, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

bluetooth peripheral device does not have a driver

bluetooth peripheral device does not have a driver and cant find one ? i am trying to connect my samsung laptop with my new samsung galaxy 3 phone to watch my free sports on my laptop via my phone

anthony nye, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as...

1. Does Windows 10 have a built-in defense for malwares coming from peripheral devices such as... - Similar Threads - Does built defense

2. Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices: I am using a TI-84 Plus CE calculator connected through a USB to my Dell Latitude 9520 running Windows 10 64-bit to run the TI SmartView emulator.When I hit the enter key on the physical calculator, it turns on windows narrator in addition to hitting the enter key in the...
  3. Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices: I am using a TI-84 Plus CE calculator connected through a USB to my Dell Latitude 9520 running Windows 10 64-bit to run the TI SmartView emulator.When I hit the enter key on the physical calculator, it turns on windows narrator in addition to hitting the enter key in the...
  4. Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices

No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices: I ran diagnostics and heard the eight tones I was supposed to hear when testing the audio. However, it seems no sound is being fed to any of my output devices. I can provide information - but need someone to tell me what to post. Thank you. 178089
  6. Airpods "Bluetooth Peripheral Device doesn't have a driver"

Airpods "Bluetooth Peripheral Device doesn't have a driver": Hello My desktop didn't have bluetooth or wifi capabilities so I bought a usb adapter. The wifi works now but I can't get my airpod to connect via bluetooth. It says "Bluetooth Peripheral Device doesn't have a driver". I looked for a solution online and most are saying to...
  7. Does windows 10 have built in music player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does windows 10 have built in music player?: I wanted to play back my 3000 plus' songs I have stored in one of my Hard drives drives to playback either by alphabetically or by year or by size etc etc with a 'juke box' player to do this.. If I select the folder of music and play one it will stop after the one has...
  8. Does windows 10 have built in music player?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does windows 10 have built in music player?: I wanted to play back my 3000 plus' songs I have stored in one of my Hard drives drives to playback either by alphabetically or by year or by size etc etc with a 'juke box' player to do this.. If I select the folder of music and play one it will stop after the one has...
  9. Windows Defense

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defense: Can Windows Defense be run simultaneously along with my Vipre Advance Security program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defense/1e715beb-59a9-48a1-b93b-d8a5717dea84"
  10. Where does this come from?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does this come from?: Anyone want to try this: Press and hold the right Alt key (keep holding it), tap the left Alt key momentarily, then tap the Tab key and tap Tab again to scroll through the XP style Tabs Menu, ... do you see a tab called Search Pane and does it bring up the 'Charms'...