Windows 10: Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1?

Discus and support Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Our organization, .NET 3.5 is at the EOL and we can no longer use. .NET 3.5 sp1, however, we can use until 2023. This is important as we still have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Akers, May 15, 2019.

1. Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1?

Our organization, .NET 3.5 is at the EOL and we can no longer use. .NET 3.5 sp1, however, we can use until 2023. This is important as we still have apps that require .NET 3.5.

I just cannot seem to find an answer to even though Windows 10 only shows .NET 3.5, does that include sp1? If not, how to I go about getting it or it is not available for Windows 10?

Thank you in advance.

:)

John Akers, May 15, 2019

2. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, May 15, 2019
  3. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1? :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, May 15, 2019
  4. Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1?

.NET Framework 3.5 error 0x80070002 Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. I will do my best to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    .NET Framework 3.5. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, click on
      Turn Windows features on or off on the left pane.

• Click on .NET Framework 3.5 on the Window pop up to expand.

• Uncheck the box and check on Ok.
    • To re-install it back check on the box and click on OK.
    Also, I suggest you to install all the Windows update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1?

1. Does Windows 10 .net 3.5 include sp1? - Similar Threads - Does net include

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 "The specified service does not exist as an...

.NET Framework 3.5 includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0 "The specified service does not exist as an...: Hi, ich habe heute versucht Direct X SDK zu downloaden und da ist mir aufgefallen das ich garkein .NET 3.5 habe welches ja für die Instalation nötig war habe jetzt wollte ich es instalieren da kam der Fehler 0x80070424Folgende sachen habe ich schon probiert:Windows Update...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .net 5

.net 5: Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9....
  8. When does the .Net 5 come with the Windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When does the .Net 5 come with the Windows update?: Hello, I updated Windows 10 to the latest version but the .net version 5 doesn't install automatically. When does the dot Net version update come with the Windows update? Thanks Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 20H2 Installed on ‎6/‎17/‎2020 OS build 19042.630...
  9. install .Net 3.5 sp1 on Windows 10 Enterprise build 19041

install .Net 3.5 sp1 on Windows 10 Enterprise build 19041: I need to get .Net 3.5 working on a Panasonic FZ-M1 TOUGHPAD. I've done: Turn on features on or off select .NET Framework 3.5... Let Windows Update download Downloading required files --- some seconds Changes couldn't be completed...blah...blah...blah...Error code:...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1: Where can I download "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1". Which I am informed by the "Macro Works" 3.1 Install wizard for my X-keys (HID), is needed to complete the installation on my PC. Many thanks for your thoughts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net framework 3.5 include .net 2.0 and 3.0 uncheck

2. windows 10 include net3.5

3. is .net 3.5 included in windows 10

4. does the .net 3.5 that comes with windows 10 include Sp1,
  5. does windows 10 include sp1