Windows 10: Does Windows 10 support Technicolor movies?

Discus and support Does Windows 10 support Technicolor movies? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm asking if the Windows 10 in its entirety can play Technicolor movies. I want to watch some Chucky movies on the PC but they don't seem to play. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToyBonnie2, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Does Windows 10 support Technicolor movies?

I'm asking if the Windows 10 in its entirety can play Technicolor movies. I want to watch some Chucky movies on the PC but they don't seem to play. I'm thinking it's because it was made with Technicolor.

Reposted this because I didn't get a reply back...

:)

ToyBonnie2, Jan 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 don't support Movie Maker app

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

Repair the Movie Maker.

• Type Programs and Features in the search bar and click on the first selection.

• Under Programs and Features, "Windows Live Essentials" is listed. Highlight and click "uninstall/change" at the top to get the repair dialog.

• The repair actually applies to all the installed components of the Essentials package, including Movie Maker.

If the issue persists, then I suggest you to download the latest version of Movie Maker (2012). Please refer to this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-movie-maker-download

Reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/where-is-movie-maker-in-windows-10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Does Windows 10 support Technicolor movies?

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Does Windows 10 support Technicolor movies?

1. Does Windows 10 support Technicolor movies? - Similar Threads - Does support Technicolor

2. DTS support in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS support in Movies & TV app: Yes, it has been asked before. But there is a new version of Windows out.... So what's the current thinking about the Windows 11 Movies & TV app playing back a video clip with a DTS audio track? I'd be willing to pay for a license if needed, but don't know where to buy...
  3. DTS support in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS support in Movies & TV app: Yes, it has been asked before. But there is a new version of Windows out.... So what's the current thinking about the Windows 11 Movies & TV app playing back a video clip with a DTS audio track? I'd be willing to pay for a license if needed, but don't know where to buy...
  4. device does not support windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device does not support windows 10: help my device does not support windows 10 but I have a product key of windows 7 so tell me how do i get windows 7 again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-does-not-support-windows-10/d9fdc1c0-e594-4dba-8e4f-90b5426c5669
  5. Support needed for Movies and TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support needed for Movies and TV app: I have not been able to play purchased movies for a while. Happens on more than one device. I went through the help support option & it was no help at all. But advised to try the MS community for help. I did that & got a reply, that I needed 2nd level account support.....
  6. Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10: The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices. Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage...
  7. Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support: Microsoft is today updating Movies & TV app for Windows 10 devices with two new features – Timeline and Movies Anywhere. The same update was previously tested with the Windows Insiders and today you can download it on the non-Insider machine. We are getting the updated...
  8. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere: [img] Today we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Movies & TV app for Xbox and Windows 10 devices now supports Movies Anywhere, which brings your favorite film libraries together in one place. When you connect your Microsoft account with your Movies Anywhere...
  9. Does this motherboard support Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does this motherboard support Windows 10?: I have been searching trying to find if this motherboard supports Windows 10...if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Motherboad Gigabyte P55A-UD4P 54898
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere: Today we are excited to share that Microsoft Movies & TV1 now supports Disney Movies Anywhere. When you connect your Microsoft Movies & TV account with Disney Movies Anywhere, all of your eligible Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars digital movies currently in your...