Windows 10: does windows 10 support the mint financial app? if so, how can I download it

Discus and support does windows 10 support the mint financial app? if so, how can I download it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to find the Mint app for windows 10. They say its available or windows 1. thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeHaviland, Jan 13, 2021.

1. does windows 10 support the mint financial app? if so, how can I download it

Trying to find the Mint app for windows 10. They say its available or windows 1.

thanks.

:)

GeorgeHaviland, Jan 13, 2021

2. Mint App

Hi

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Are you using mint app from windows store or downloaded app from website?

As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

a. Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start.

b. Click on View All on left side and select Windows store Apps.

c. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Also install latest graphic drivers and check.

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with status of the issue.

Thank You.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 13, 2021
  4. t_ski Win User

does windows 10 support the mint financial app? if so, how can I download it

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown does  windows 10 support the mint financial app? if so, how can I download it :(

t_ski, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

does windows 10 support the mint financial app? if so, how can I download it

1. does windows 10 support the mint financial app? if so, how can I download it - Similar Threads - does support mint

2. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.: Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark...
  3. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.: Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark...
  4. how can i download support assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download support assist: Support assist wouldn't scan and kept saying the same thing over and over again. tried to restart it, that didn't work so I tried what it told me to do. That was to uninstall it and reinstall it but now I have the supportassistinstaller file, but it won't work. all it does is...
  5. how can i download support assist

how can i download support assist: Support assist wouldn't scan and kept saying the same thing over and over again. tried to restart it, that didn't work so I tried what it told me to do. That was to uninstall it and reinstall it but now I have the supportassistinstaller file, but it won't work. all it does is...
  6. how can i download support assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do i download an app that is not supported by microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download an app that is not supported by microsoft: how do i download a game not supported by microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-an-app-that-is-not-supported-by/30af8c1a-da15-4339-9db4-2d5060a2a0fe
  8. How do i download an app that is not supported by microsoft

How do i download an app that is not supported by microsoft: how do i download a game not supported by microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-an-app-that-is-not-supported-by/30af8c1a-da15-4339-9db4-2d5060a2a0fe
  9. so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    so I try to download java minecraft and it sayed driver does not support opengl on windows 10: can i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-try-to-download-java-minecraft-and-it-sayed/fbcf4341-6f2c-42ac-bd99-1d38d66b14cc
  10. I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back: I downloaded Linux mint a while ago, well my friend did it for me and a couple months later I now regret it and want windows 10 back but can’t find a way to get it back, I tried a big amount of YouTube videos and it just doesn’t work, anybody has any clue what I should do to...