Windows 10: Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs?

Discus and support Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Iris van Willigen, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs?

Hello!

I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and do not move.
    Does the Video Editor support gifs, and if so, how do I make them move?

(and if it does not support them, can anyone recommend a third party alternative?)

Thanks in advance for any answers Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs? :)

:)

Iris van Willigen, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Iris K. Win User
    slow decoding of GIF images

Hello again, Adi,

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps. I have done research on this and animated GIF support is still fairly new and also somewhat demanding on phones.

You said this was tested on imgur.com, but are there any other websites you are able to load GIFs from and have them work fine? It may be issues with that one website and it is worth a shot to try out others if you do have the time.

Animated GIFs are fully supported, but they do require resources that some phones may not be able to handle while multi-tasking. I tried out a GIF, an animated one, on a DELL Venue Pro. It skipped occasionally and was a small GIF. It did not, however,
    come to an empty page.

If you search
    GIF on the suggestions page for Windows Phone 7
    , many results come up. I recommending adding your votes to the list, even to just improve GIF support.

Best regards,

Iris K., Jun 12, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs?

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs?

1. Does Windows 10 Video Editor support gifs? - Similar Threads - Does Video Editor

2. Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor: I am having issues with video editor graphics. It seems to be in the Windows 10 program itself. Is there an upgrade for Video Editor that fixes these issues?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-editor/87bf366e-650a-4d64-a1dc-140502d52475
  3. Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Video Editor: I have two laptops and a PC. The PC and one laptop show the video editor app. I just got the second laptop and it doesn't have the video editor icon like the other two and I have tried going onto the Photos app to see if I can pull it up on there but it doesn't give me the...
  4. Windows 10 Video editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Video editor: I don't have the option to select Audio for my videos. It only shows background music and custom audio options. The tutorials online show an audio button with a drop down menu. I have Windows 10 Home Version 1909. Can anyone help>...
  5. Video Editor Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Video Editor Windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 installed however I cannot access Video Editor and unable to find it. Do I need to install it separately? How can I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-windows-10/605bd2e6-3f97-4592-bba5-522a3673187a
  6. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: After opening the video editor I tried to input a MP4 video from a file. The file contained several MP4 videos previously converted from VHS tapes. The video will play without problems using any number of "players" such as media player, etc. However, the video editor will not...
  7. photos video editor .waw support?

photos video editor .waw support?: guys can you add .waw support to photos video editor considering you created it mainly because I want raw quality in the highest quality without using a converter Waveform Audio File Format One of the most common audio formats. The format was developed by Microsoft (in...
  8. windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 video editor: Im using Windows 10 video editor. The only problem is its Custom audio. I tried to add some audio of every video, the audio appears fine, but when I put it on the video editor, it can't finished to play the audio even though the duration of the photo is not finished. I tried...
  9. Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.: Hello! I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and do not move. Does the Video Editor support gifs, and if so, how do I make them move? (and if it does not support them,...
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f