Windows 10: Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?

Discus and support Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have enabled windows spotlight for my lockscreen for past couple of months. And everyday windows download new wallpapers for my lockscreen. But does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sheena Devassy, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?

I have enabled windows spotlight for my lockscreen for past couple of months. And everyday windows download new wallpapers for my lockscreen. But does windows automatically clear those wallpapers while I clear all the temporary files and stuff through storage sense and disk cleanup or should should I navigate to the folder where all these wallpapers are downloaded everyday and manually delete them?

:)

Sheena Devassy, Apr 30, 2021
  2. cwmwown Win User
    cwmwown, Apr 30, 2021
  3. pSynrg Win User
    Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

Considering the question actually mentions 'Windows Spotlight' this is hardly going to move things forward.

pSynrg, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?

1. Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen? - Similar Threads - Does automatically clear

2. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  3. Lockscreen Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen Wallpaper: I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my...
  4. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working: Hi, I'm having three issues: sfc /scannow, chkdsk c:/f, chkdsk c:/r, and Windows Spotlight Lockscreen are all not working. What happened? Basically, I tried System Restore to fix the issue with sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but this caused Windows Lockscreen to stop working....
  5. Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper: Recently i change my lock screen wallpaper, and played some music in grove music app, after that the cover photos of these songs automatically set as my lockscreen wallpaper. It changes automatically with no reason. Sorry for my loose english....
  6. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically: I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than...
  7. Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...

Windows 10 Lockscreen Background has changed to Windows Spotlight, but automatically...: Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have a problem in my laptop. I found out while I change the background of the lockscreen. While I tried to change into Windows Spotlight, it automatically changed into Picture. I tried to change the picture after I tried it, but...
  8. Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...

Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...: Hi, I need help with the Windows spotlight option because it does not appear in the lock screen. It just shows basic HD wallpapers that gives a tedious feeling (subjective) to me and I don't like it. I just want the wallpapers that gives beautiful and immaculate photos that...
  9. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e
  10. can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?: i have the windows spotlight theme on my lockscreen and i like them. I was wondering if it was possibleto somehow get them on my desktop as well? 32803