Windows 10: Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers?

Discus and support Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my desktop. I have had Malwarebytes working on this computer since 2013. Suddenly, it will no longer open but it is still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nancy Grandovic, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers?

I have Windows 10 on my desktop. I have had Malwarebytes working on this computer since 2013. Suddenly, it will no longer open but it is still installed. I have no idea why this has happened and have had trouble getting help from Malwarebytes. Does Windows Defender protect against current malware and viruses with Windows 10 and with all browsers?Should I get an additional program to help with protection, if so, which one?

:)

Nancy Grandovic, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

Source:

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

Source:

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers?

1. Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers? - Similar Threads - Does Defender protect

2. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  3. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  4. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers

Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers: So i have an old dell xps 9550 laptop that i still have been using for a while. It has windows ten pro. It's my main laptop. With my laptop, I try to do my best of trying to avoid going on certain sites and clicking links etc. So because of that, a while back I got another...
  6. Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?

Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?: I've recently become pretty paranoid about my PC's security. I've run multiple full scans that came up negative. I'm still slightly concerned about my security online. How good is Windows Security at protecting me against hackers? Does it secure my webcam and make sure...
  7. Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?

Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?: Hello, Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware? Thanks, Florina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-defender-providing-protection-against/b16f50af-8b6c-4091-9c0b-649eb46c58de"
  8. Does windows defender defend against malware?

Does windows defender defend against malware?: Hi. I am Suman Saha. I am a newbie in the Digital Marketing field and going to start my new WordPress blog site. In that case, I have to assure about the security of my website and computer as it will be my source of earning. I want to know about the malware security of...
  9. Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research

Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research: There are many discussions that whether Windows Defender is doing a good job in protecting you against malwares or it is just a basic protection and you will need to purchase another Anti-Malware product? Everyone has right to select whatever Anti-Malware they wish to use for...
  10. Windows 10: protection against recent Depriz malware attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: protection against recent Depriz malware attacks: A few weeks ago, multiple organizations in the Middle East fell victim to targeted and destructive attacks that wiped data from computers, and in many cases rendering them unstable and unbootable. Destructive attacks like these have been observed repeatedly over the years and...