Windows 10: Does Windows Defender Protects You on Websites?

Discus and support Does Windows Defender Protects You on Websites? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI I am running Windows Defender for my on line security but I can not find anywhere were it tells me I am covered when I brows on the web. Does this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mrsoft, Dec 18, 2020.

1. mrsoft Win User

Does Windows Defender Protects You on Websites?

HI

I am running Windows Defender for my on line security but I can not find anywhere were it tells me I am covered when I brows on the web.

Does this run automatically or do I have to be activated some where, if so please would you tell me how to do it

Thank you

Mr Soft

[Original Title: WINDOWS DEFENDER]

:)

mrsoft, Dec 18, 2020
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Windows defender real time protection cant be turned on.

Go to Security and Maintenance, look in 'Security' and see what program is listed under Virus Protection. Windows Defender will not be enabled and functioning properly if there is a program other than Windows Defender listed.

You tried all suggestions in my previous post and Windows Defender “real time protection”
    still will not turn on?

Did you try everything suggested in Problems
    starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10
    to include (but not limited to) running SFC, scanning for malware and running the software removal tools for any security software (AVG,
    McAfee, Norton, whatever) that may have previously been on the computer followed by a reboot? List of
    anti-malware product removal tools

Le Boule, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

Source:

Brink, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Does Windows Defender Protects You on Websites? - Similar Threads - Does Defender Protects

2. Does Windows Defender Automatically remove protection history?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Windows Defender Automatically remove protection history?: My protection history was filled forever, to the point it would sometimes crash if I opened it and now it's all cleared does windows automatically clear protection history?...
  3. Does window defender protects viruses from websites?

Does window defender protects viruses from websites?: I want to watch Asian movies and dramas for free without having viruses on my pc.So is it okay to open websites like viki, crunchyroll and so on.Which is the best website to watch without having viruses?Does the window defender protects our pc if the websites contain viruses?...
  4. Does Windows Defender Automatically remove protection history?

Does Windows Defender Automatically remove protection history?: Hi,I've scanned two things in the past as malware thanks to Windows Security one of which were a false positive - came from a game called Genshin Impact that is attached to cache files, and the other you can see from my post history Bluteal!A. Today, I went to see my...
  5. Does windows defender have web protection for chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does windows defender have web protection for chrome?: I was using Malwarebytes real time protection and accidentally turned off "web protection". But since I was using MB windows defender real time protection was also disabled. Does that mean there was a brief moment where my web browsers was not protected by neither software?...
  6. Windows defender protection

Windows defender protection: Hello everyone! Good day! I just want to ask this because my windows defender anti virus was lost and turned off. How can I fix this and bring back it like before...
  7. does Windows Defender detect and protect from keyloggers ?

does Windows Defender detect and protect from keyloggers ?: does Windows Defender detect and protect from keyloggers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/does-windows-defender-detect-and-protect-from/5a2a35a0-1d5e-4fb2-bd04-2aa8aa5b7666
  8. Windows Defender protection

Windows Defender protection: My question is: does Windows Defender protect against Malware ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-protection/b3c713cf-b2de-4b65-8334-0e967dfe2413
  9. What programs do you protect with Windows Defender Exploit protection?

What programs do you protect with Windows Defender Exploit protection?: Interested to hear what others have decided on... 107443
  10. Does Windows Defender Exploit Protection log anywhere?

Does Windows Defender Exploit Protection log anywhere?: I've used EMET quite a bit in the past. I recently started using the Fall Creators Update "Exploit Protection" feature. I have the settings as aggressive as possible, and I'm not changing them. This post is not asking what Exploit Protection settings I should use. The...