Windows 10: Does Windows fresh install defrag?

Discus and support Does Windows fresh install defrag? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/NewbFromAQW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9d2zz/does_windows_fresh_install_defrag/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NewbFromAQW, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Does Windows fresh install defrag?

/u/NewbFromAQW, Feb 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Windows Defrag

When running defrag, there is a drive listing for Windows RE Tools. It shows as a solid state drive and that it has never been defragged. It will not optimize. Clicking on it does nothing. Any suggestions?

Donald Eager, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Does Windows fresh install defrag?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Does Windows fresh install defrag?

1. Does Windows fresh install defrag? - Similar Threads - Does fresh install

2. Fresh window installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh window installation: My computer won’t let me install windows on my M.2 after its first boot up. After wiping the M.2 from windows. It shows up with “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows clock “OK” to restart the...
  3. Fresh window installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh window installation: My computer won’t let me install windows on my M.2 after its first boot up. After wiping the M.2 from windows. It shows up with “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows clock “OK” to restart the...
  4. Fresh window installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows defrag doesnt defrag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows defrag doesnt defrag: Windows 10 Pro defrag utility shows my HDD as needing "optimization" saying the defrag level is at 13%. I start the "optimization" defrag process and it goes through 5 passes of defragging,consolidating etc then stops and still says its defrag level is at 13% - in other...
  6. DEFRAG does not load. Key DEFRAG and it just disappears

DEFRAG does not load. Key DEFRAG and it just disappears: Defrag does NOT work. Key it in, hit enter. and it just disappears. Is there ANY help out there? can I just download it, HOW? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defrag-does-not-load-key-defrag-and-it-just/75277cde-240a-46d7-ade2-66c61b441d2f
  7. DEFRAG does not load. Key DEFRAG and it just disappears

DEFRAG does not load. Key DEFRAG and it just disappears: I key in DEFRAG, it just disappears, as if it does not load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defrag-does-not-load-key-defrag-and-it-just/c047ce4b-d39f-4fc1-8007-b8608fa5c80a
  8. Fresh install of windows

Fresh install of windows: I decided to do a fresh reinstall of windows since i thought it wasnt running correct. I made a recovery drive and that good stuff but when i went to select the partition i delted them all except for one that i couldnt delete to ensure it was going to be like a new pc. But...
  9. Fresh install of windows

Fresh install of windows: Hello My pc is not running fast anymore i would like to get a new system and fresh hard drive with no data on it. I found on the internet that deleting manually everything is not always the best option but so is formating because it overwrites files does it mean there are...
  10. Does Windows defragment your SSD?

in Windows 10 News
    Does Windows defragment your SSD?: The real and complete story - Does Windows defragment your SSD? Storage Optimizer will defrag an SSD once a month if volume snapshots are enabled. This is by design and necessary due to slow volsnap copy on write performance on fragmented SSD volumes. It’s also...