Windows 10: Does windows have an text editor

Discus and support Does windows have an text editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does windows have an text editor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRucker1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. BRucker1 Win User

Does windows have an text editor

:)

BRucker1, Oct 13, 2018
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Meow9000 Win User
    XML Text Editor.

Done a quick search here and Google but didn't find anything, So I apologise if I have missed anything.

Basically I'm looking for a free, lightweight XML Text editor to change some files. Being able to view items in a table for easier editing would be a plus. Looking at raw text is killing me at the moment.

Thanks,

Meow9000, Oct 13, 2018
  4. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Does windows have an text editor - Similar Threads - Does text editor

2. Video Editor Text slide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor Text slide: Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up...
  3. Text editors fail to open

in Windows 10 Support
    Text editors fail to open: I use text editors "Text Maker" and "Jarte". When I initially open either of them the page comes up blank. Shortly I get an error message stating that the program is not responding and it needs to be reported to Microsoft. Then I close that window and reopen the program...
  4. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  5. Does Windows 10 have a photo editor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Windows 10 have a photo editor?: While phones and other devices have gotten better at taking and editing photos, sometimes you still need a PC to get some proper photo editing done. Does Windows 10 have a photo editor?...
  6. Is WordPad a text editor?

Is WordPad a text editor?: I have come across a contradiction that both notepad and WordPad are text editors. Is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wordpad-a-text-editor/0bc10591-4049-4e25-8579-729aec2d3883
  7. built in text editor windows 10

built in text editor windows 10: I cannot remember the name of the built in text editor in windows 10. I load it from the command prompt and it has a blue background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-text-editor-windows-10/02d2657e-4927-4e37-a16e-3819d8b41bdb
  8. Photos App does not have video editor

Photos App does not have video editor: Hi, The Photos app in my new Surface Pro 7 device does not have the video editor. How do I get the video editor back to my app? Windows version: Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363 Build 18363 Microsoft Photos 2019.18114.19418.0 Thanks....
  9. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7
  10. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...