Windows 10: Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

Discus and support Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CharanSainath, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

Does windows hello can work on any PCs

can any one send me the requirements

Thank you

:)

CharanSainath, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Oct 6, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Does windows hello can work on any PCs  can any one send me the requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

1. Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements - Similar Threads - Does hello PCs

2. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  3. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  4. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can any one help me to resolve this issue??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can any one help me to resolve this issue??: Hi Can any one help me to resolve this issue?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-me-to-resolve-this-issue/aff22685-fd10-4d33-9df4-976333b3df45
  6. Can any one help me to resolve this issue??

Can any one help me to resolve this issue??: Hi ,Can any one help me to resolve this issue?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-me-to-resolve-this-issue/51631d0f-f715-4f61-ab39-2e2534017358
  7. can any one help me ?

can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...
  8. No one can hear me on any video chats

in Windows 10 Customization
    No one can hear me on any video chats: No one can hear me on a video chat. My microphone is unmuted. My cortana can't hear me either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-one-can-hear-me-on-any-video-chats/9eb146dc-9e3f-4417-bf81-0f99910a6055
  9. No one can hear me on any of the xbox apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No one can hear me on any of the xbox apps.: If this isn't the right place to post this I apologize, but every time I join an xbox party on PC no one can hear me. The funny thing is though, they can hear me in game chat. Like when we play Sea Of Thieves they can hear me in game, but not in the party. I've allowed apps...
  10. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3