Windows 10: Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

Discus and support Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CharanSainath, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

Does windows hello can work on any PCs

can any one send me the requirements

Thank you

:)

CharanSainath, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Oct 6, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Does windows hello can work on any PCs  can any one send me the requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

1. Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements - Similar Threads - Does hello PCs

2. Can any one please help me out with this issue VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can any one please help me out with this issue VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR.: Hello everyone, I got this issue VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after updating my windows since then blue screen appears and my laptop restarts. The mentioned issue appears when ever i launch a game so i clean install my laptop with the version windows 10 home 64 bit...
  3. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post: 100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying...
  4. Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.: Please I am trying very hard here. Windows is broke. Don't say it is not and do not pass the blame on to me, please just help me. For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and...
  5. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3
  6. I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails: Can not receive emails, I can send email out but can not receive. Not using Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-recieve-emails-i-can-send-email-out-but/c16c07f0-ca43-487a-bf4c-f6fa3129a3d0
  7. Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?

Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?: Hello sir i forgot my windows password.. can i get help by calling 855.925.7078 or through live chat... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-windows-10-password-how-to-fix-can-any-one/11adf63d-a7af-43b0-9fe4-1b4aab6bf367
  8. Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks: https://pureinfotech.com/kb4458469-w...+Newsletter%29 118304
  9. Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks

Can any one tell me are these updates also Good thanks: https://pureinfotech.com/kb4458469-w...+Newsletter%29 118304
  10. can any one tell my how to shortcut to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    can any one tell my how to shortcut to desktop: It has been easy to go to progams, right click and send to desktop. But not seeing how to do it in windows 10 and instructions, I can add to taskbar, and add to start menu, but not to desktop. I also cant email a link from edge(hate it, it is slow a wet whistle on every...