Windows 10: Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

Discus and support Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If i install Media Creation Tool on my Windows 10 computer for the purpose of creating a USB Drive installer for another computer where i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Val So, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Val So Win User

Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

If i install Media Creation Tool on my Windows 10 computer for the purpose of creating a USB Drive installer for another computer where i want to install Windows 10, will the USB installation media contain any information related to the Windows 10 OS on the computer the Media Creation Tool was used on, or will Windows 10 in the USB drive be 100% pure, downloaded from Microsoft's server, without having any information related to the OS of the computer the media creation tool was used on?Will the new Windows 10 copy be 100% clean and pure and default?

:)

Val So, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Tenforo, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    media creation tool

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• From which version of Windows are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Does the computer meets the minimum system requirement to upgrade to Windows 10?
    • When exactly do you get the purple windows icon?
    I suggest you to create another USB bootable media using the ISO and then try to upgrade to Windows 10. Refer to the following links:

Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ

Also see:
    How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Hope it helps.

Tenforo, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

Windows Media Creation Tool won't download:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better

• Are you using Internet Explorer to download the files?

• Are you using a wired net connection or wireless net connection?
    You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to
    Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Alternatively, you can also use another pc to download the files.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Tenforo, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related... - Similar Threads - Does installation media

2. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  3. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  4. Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...: If i install Media Creation Tool on my Windows 10 computer for the purpose of creating a USB Drive installer for another computer where i want to install Windows 10, will the USB installation media contain any information related to the Windows 10 OS on the computer the Media...
  5. Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...: If i install Media Creation Tool on my Windows 10 computer for the purpose of creating a USB Drive installer for another computer where i want to install Windows 10, will the USB installation media contain any information related to the Windows 10 OS on the computer the Media...
  6. Does installation media created with the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool contain user data?

Does installation media created with the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool contain user data?: Hello I have just reinstalled Windows because I was afraid I might had gotten a Trojan. During the installation my phone number was prefilled and my wifi was set up automatically. Is this normal? I'm a bit worried. I downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool here:...
  7. Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

Creating a Media Creation tool 2004: I have down loaded the program from your web site. I am installing the program on a 256 scan disk thumb drive. The drive is correctly formatted. I follow all instructions. The program fully loads on the drive. It then goes into a verifying of down load. At 59% I get an error...
  8. Media Creation Tool, creating a USB installation medium

Media Creation Tool, creating a USB installation medium: <p>I find it unbelievable that this tool simply removes any already set up partition(s) from a USB Stick.</p><p>There is not even a warning that any information stored on the stick's partition(s) (even the ones not needed by the tool) will be lost after using the tool.<br...
  9. Media Creation Tool installation media query

Media Creation Tool installation media query: Hi all, When Microsoft release a new Windows 10 version, A few days after release I always go to the Microsoft website, download the ISO and create a bootable USB flash drive and store it safely in case I need it for a clean install in the future. I did that with version 1903...
  10. Issue with Media Creation Tool to create Windows 10 installation media

Issue with Media Creation Tool to create Windows 10 installation media: I need to recover my Desktop and downloaded the MediaCreationTool1809,exe from the MS Support pages. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I run the tool with a freshly formatted 16GB USB drive and receive the following error: "There was a problem...